No announcement yet.

Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah man, was the best ?9.99 game I ever got in my yoof!!

Comment

He he he, so many of my Master System games were from the 9.99 or 12.99 range. Ones that I played a lot were Aztec Adventure, Transbot and F15 strike Eagle. Also had a few higher priced gems such as Wonder Boy, Zillion 1 and 2, Space Harrier, Chase HQ and a few more. Sold the lot for a Mega Drive and Super Shinobi.

Comment

Bulk update now I have sorted out how to upload photos. This lot was all purchased on the cheap over the last couple of months.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
          There's something fantastic about the simplicity and beautiful clean lines with the early UK MS stuff. I know Importaku will look at that ninja box and deride it, but I love it. And it was a game I was utterly obsessed with.
          I don't know what you mean

When i look at UK master system boxes like that.

To be fair though i imagine if you grew up with them you may have more of a fondness for them, i was a NES kid so i never got the 8bit sega stuff. Although some of the UK NES boxes were just as dire lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie View Post
            New stuff turned up this week:

Comment

Took another pic of the X68000 as the last one wasn't great:

Comment

Very nice! I'd love one myself but the cost is nuts these days for a nice one.

Comment

I was trying not to ask.

Comment

I'd buy the mintiest one I could find, if I won the lottery. It really is a beautiful piece of kit and a machine many people from that era of gaming would have salivated over.

Comment

I always wanted to buy a beaten up one and fix it but that almost seems the necessary procedure these days.

Comment

It's making my urges toward Japanese home computers pretty tough that pic being up there.........

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                          It's making my urges toward Japanese home computers pretty tough that pic being up there.........
                          Do it!

At least you'll be able to play one of the best Castlevania games!

The Stage 2 background! :O

That music!
                          Last edited by Zaki; 12-10-2015, 21:04.

Comment

Ahem also available on playstation one with a remixed mode

Comment

Originally posted by Baseley09 View Post
                              Ahem also available on playstation one with a remixed mode
                              Yeah, but floppy discs! and a lovely looking machine!

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                                I always wanted to buy a beaten up one and fix it but that almost seems the necessary procedure these days.
                                I heard that the PSUs are usually dead in these?

Comment

Working...
                                X