Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isn't hard to fix a PSU.

Comment

That's one of the major off putting things for me with the X68000, the game media all being on floppy. Have you had any issues with dead disks Jamie?

Comment

Best to go the yarr route for it really (Compact Flash), maybe just buy retail games for the packaging.
        Last edited by speedlolita; 13-10-2015, 20:17.

Comment

Never had a duff disc when I've bought X68000 games, even games listed as junk have always worked. As Speedy says though, it's worth sticking a HDD in and running games from that anyway, you can either use a CF card or an SD card these days. Just for convenience it makes sense.

Doesn't mean i wont be buying games though as they're fantastic things to have. Lots of them came with nice extras.

Comment

Finally managed to snag one of these..In mint condition (the only thing that let's it down,the spine card has been caught in the inner tabs of the case) except for that am well happy,disc is scratch free.

Comment

You git, beat me to it, mine is en route from Japan.

Comment

hahahaha I had a feeling you were on the hunt for this..lucky find as I picked it up from Shmups forum,UK guy as well.

I really should let you do all the leg work from now on ,cos we all know that you'll eventually start selling your collection again.

Comment

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Comment

-tentatively watches sales forum-

Comment

Worth it for the Boss 1 arrangement.

Comment

Originally posted by acidbearboy View Post

very nice - love zuntata

Comment

Some recent pick ups.

Comment

I picked up a few items while I was down south visiting my family.

The screen is a Sony PVM-20L4 circa 2004/5. It uses as the same auto setup probe as my BVM so I'm hoping for good things from this screen.
                            The two MD games were from a little local game shop called Pixels in Wrexham. They even had boxed systems for sale such as a Jaguar and Mega-CD.
                            I gather a lot of blue label late era MD games were PAL optimised so I'm taking a leap of faith and hoping Dynamite Headdy is ok at 60Hz.

Comment

Nice man!

Just one model away from a 20L5 though! They do 480p/720p/1080i. Maybe the L4 has a better SD image? Either way, awesome get.

Comment

Originally posted by acidbearboy View Post

Very nice. Are the arranged tracks different from the Saturn's mixed tracks?

Comment

Working...
                                X