No announcement yet.

Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My PlayStation Memory Card came through the post today, I'm such a sucker for boxed PSone stuff.

Also my copy of Final Doom is in minty condition but not the original case, I'll need to find one and swap over or remove the shiny sticker. Pedantic much?

Comment

That isn't at all pedantic - that is simply the wrong case.

Comment

I completely forgot that is what PSone memory card boxes looked like - they're lovely.

Also, great work on the cab Jamie, and nice 3DO haul Colin - I've always meant to pick up SSFT2X for cooing over, despite no plans to get a system, hah!

Comment

Originally posted by Wools View Post
          My PlayStation Memory Card came through the post today, I'm such a sucker for boxed PSone stuff.

Also my copy of Final Doom is in minty condition but not the original case, I'll need to find one and swap over or remove the shiny sticker. Pedantic much?
          Right case design just wrong sticker placement telling you someone's swapped over the case, best idea is just to buy a cheap PS1 sports game with the sticker in the right place and swap the cases over.

Comment

God damn that Mega CD looks sweet. I'm really getting the itch for one now...

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
              It was a nice bundle deal Brad, thats for sure.
              Well when you get bored with it give me a shout first?

Comment

Turns out the console has sound issues.

Thankfully I was only buying it as a back up unit, and with everything else included for the price it was still a good deal, but more than a little irked. Have emailed the seller, shock horror, wall of silence.

Comment

How much did that back up unit cost?!

Comment

I recently had two throw two 3DO systems in the bin, I had taken them to Japanese recycle shops to see if they would take them for free but nowhere around here would and shipping to UK wasn't really worth it for people. Such a shame

Comment

Well if you spot a cheap, fully functioning loose FZ-1 you feel like shipping to the UK so I can rob the guts out of it for my one, happy to work out a deal with you for doing it. (Or even a couple!)

Comment

and a non working Mega CD1?

Comment

Latest retro pick up -

And a couple of screens from the modded GG.

Scaled

Native

Comment

That modded Game Gear looks lovely. Even scaled the image looks good.

Comment

Master System resolution games, 256x192, don't lose much screen space at the unscaled resolution and I generally play them that way. The scaled image is only really noticable when you have vertical lines scrolling horizontally.
                              The lower resolution native GG games, 160x144 IIRC, are best left scaled.
                              I'm looking for a CRT monitor now to try the VGA output.

Comment

Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 3.

Aerial Assault has got to be up there as one of the earlier shooters I ever played - such vague memories of it though!

Comment

Working...
                                X