User Tag List

Page 85 of 109 FirstFirst ... 75838485868795 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 850 of 1089
  1. #841
    Got a Playstation to Jamma adapter from a guy on AO, really nice made and works great.



    It means i can play Harmful Park on the cab which is great


  2. #842
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
    Got a Playstation to Jamma adapter from a guy on AO, really nice made and works great.



    It means i can play Harmful Park on the cab which is great

    Last bandit? I almost got one, but the BVM was enough for retro.

  3. #843
    Yeah, thinking of picking up Saturn adapter now too. They're interchangeable with the main baord.

  4. #844
    Jamie, if I could give that post more than one like I would. Get to work on that refurb though!

  5. #845
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    Jamie, if I could give that post more than one like I would. Get to work on that refurb though!
    Doesn't look like he has much work to do tbh

    Harmful park suits that cab

  6. #846
    Aye, just needs the bezel and stuff whitening like I had to with mine -


  7. #847
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    Aye, just needs the bezel and stuff whitening like I had to with mine -

    Dayyymn!

    If Colin says its mint, you better believe it

    I reckon if you'd bought the leather Taito stools, you wouldn't have had a knackered back and sold it.

    They're so well padded and comfortable.

  8. #848
    I still regret selling it Zaki, touchy subject.

  9. #849
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    I still regret selling it Zaki, touchy subject.
    I transported your old cab to play expo a few years back. It belonged to a guy in East Yorkshire somewhere. Beautiful cab.


    Anyway, a few recent pickups for me.

    Iím about 35 short of a full set of hucards now.

  10. #850
    was clearing out some stuff from my mums loft and among stuff i found this old receipt for my Zelda OOT.
    remember getting up early to head to Wooly's for opening.


    also some mega cheap PS2 games.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •