User Tag List

Page 109 of 109 FirstFirst ... 999107108109
Results 1,081 to 1,084 of 1084
    I never really liked the design of the Super Grafx, especially after the beautiful PC Engine. However, it's growing on me. It almost has a look of the Nostromo about it.

When I first saw a Super Grafx in an issue of EGM I felt like NEC had insulted my eyeballs... and it wasn’t exactly practical to use with a CD-ROM2 either. The super sleek R has always been my Engine of choice, I’ve had two over the years.

However, the totally bonkers design had started to grow on me and the SuperSDS3 makes things a lot more practical as you don’t have to access the rear So yeah, it’s certainly a unique looking machine and there’s a handful of exclusive games (can’t wait to try Aldynes) making it quite the curiosity... and the ultimate PC Engine.

Although wtf is going on with the tiny recessed PCE/SGX switch on the back? It’s hardly practical... might have to do something about this.

Quote Originally Posted by _SD_ View Post
    When I first saw a Super Grafx in an issue of EGM I felt like NEC had insulted my eyeballs... and it wasn’t exactly practical to use with a CD-ROM2 either.
    I remember thinking it looked like something from a dark sci-fi film, so it appealed to me. Although, I can see why some people disliked the design and thought the original PC Engine design was much nicer.

I'm happy with my white PCE and Core Grafx, so probably won't ever fork out 300+ for a Super Grafx, but if I ever have loads of spare cash I might get my hands on one.

When I get a Super SD System 3, I'll use it with my Core Grafx.

Japan haul recently all 100-500 besides Pikmin 2 1,550 and Bio Hazard 3 2000.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Joolz4055...391424/photo/1