User Tag List

Page 112 of 141 FirstFirst ... 12102110111112113114122 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1407
    Just to be clear, it's a traditional shooter from 1996!

Quote Originally Posted by Zaki Matar View Post
    Just to be clear, it's a traditional shooter from 1996!
    lol - i always avoided that, because i thought it was a slot or crappy puzzle game - will add to the RGB -pi tonight!

looks decent

Little bit retro ... picked up a brand new US SNES Mini off gumtree for £35. The seller was under the impression I'd probably need an adapter to use it in the UK, hence the low price I guess. I've a real soft spot for the old breeze block and it's fetching purple bits. Just fired it up to test it and found myself playing Super Mario World. This is where the real magic started for me

Quote Originally Posted by Atticus View Post
    Little bit retro ... picked up a brand new US SNES Mini off gumtree for £35. The seller was under the impression I'd probably need an adapter to use it in the UK, hence the low price I guess. I've a real soft spot for the old breeze block and it's fetching purple bits. Just fired it up to test it and found myself playing Super Mario World. This is where the real magic started for me

Nice find Atticus!

I grabbed some early 2000 RPGs. I wanted to grab Prince of Qin as well but it's a bit pricey.

Giving my AES some love with KOF94 and Fatal Fury 2. •7000 for both was too good to pass up.

It's time for another Gaming Pick-ups video and also to see what you guys have been buying. Oh, and a little look in Hard Off again.

I like seeing the inside of the shops, makes me envious though!

I forgot I picked up this book recently, £2.99 in HMV when buying anything else. Iíve quite enjoyed it so far

Also thought Iíd have a go at repairing and upgrading a model 1 Saturn (had a faulty power supply and I had a spare, so itís working again now)

Finally, some finds from a retro shop on the Isle of Wight recently. The shop was rammed with goodies, but also unpacked boxes so a bit difficult to browse. But these might be useful?

It's a crying shame that this little white PC-Engine I've found appears to be dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    It's a crying shame that this little white PC-Engine I've found appears to be dead.

I think that can be repaired to be honest. Do you know gojira54?