No announcement yet.

Show us your game related objects 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another VR game to the collection, installed but yet to play as i'm working all weekend i shall enjoy this one on monday when i start my month of holiday away from work, also bought virtual virtual reality as well but that's digital unless they release a physical version for me to buy again later on.

Comment

Today's new pick up while I'm on my Holibobs

Neil

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
          Yes, I can't wait to GO Dark LOL

Comment

My first Mario & Luigi game. I didn't realise Code Name: Steam was by Intelligent Systems.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                I picked up a Series 2 as well. Loving the analoges with the tension cracked up.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                  I picked up a Series 2 as well. Loving the analoges with the tension cracked up.
                  Me too and also like how you can now use the paddles to launch apps, take photo's Ect. I do wish mind one could have had 4 or 5 profiles instead of 3. Amazing pad mind

Comment

Couple of new arrivals, originally had the 2nd ninja storm game on 360 but wanted to play them all again the 4th one is incoming as well. Thank god they all have options to turn the voicework to Japanese as my ears bleed hearing Naruto in english. Started on the 3rd game man it really is like playing the anime.

Comment

Comment

Prefer the BandaiNamcoGames version.

Comment

Pokemon arrived early. The plastic case does not seem like it would fit inside the steelbook which is a bit strange.

Comment

Originally posted by Cepp View Post
                            Pokemon arrived early. The plastic case does not seem like it would fit inside the steelbook which is a bit strange.

Nice! I don't think it's designed for the case to go inside the steel book, it's just the game and manual (if there is one) that goes in.

Comment

Originally posted by dyer60 View Post
                              Nice! I don't think it's designed for the case to go inside the steel book, it's just the game and manual (if there is one) that goes in.
                              Yeah, seems like it. The game just includes a small leaflet for getting a free Pokemon, no full manual I'm afraid.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X