No announcement yet.

Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha a cursory eBay check gets Speedy the info he wanted haha! Bought BoF3 at the same time. A little pricey, but literally never seen a US copy of Xmen VS SF before, and always wanted a decent copy of BoF3 again so thought why not.

Weirdly, I’d also never seen MvC before either but only paid about £10 for that at auction - eBay is weird sometimes.

A greatest hits, I know! The shame. It was only a fiver, and I was buying GTA off the same guy so thought- why not. I just bought Duke Nuken Total Meltdown for the same price (£4.60ish) too.

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
      Haha a cursory eBay check gets Speedy the info he wanted haha! Bought BoF3 at the same time. A little pricey, but literally never seen a US copy of Xmen VS SF before, and always wanted a decent copy of BoF3 again so thought why not.

Weirdly, I’d also never seen MvC before either but only paid about £10 for that at auction - eBay is weird sometimes.

A greatest hits, I know! The shame. It was only a fiver, and I was buying GTA off the same guy so thought- why not. I just bought Duke Nuken Total Meltdown for the same price (£4.60ish) too.
      Alright, I'll let you off. Also you PMd me to let me know how much Alundra went for and told me how much Xmen vs SF was then.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDeadFreak View Post
        [MENTION=9465]Brad[/MENTION], what do you use the Amiga for?
        His central heating.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
          Alright, I'll let you off. Also you PMd me to let me know how much Alundra went for and told me how much Xmen vs SF was then.
          Lmao, did I? Oops haha I must have been excited. Still a bit sad about Alundra going for so much- it was in great condition, and apparently that variant disc art was one of the rarer ones? I’m sure I read I somewhere, but can’t prove it- just a bit salty I lost by £2.

Shall a take a photo of my full US PS1 set Speedy (if you wanna see) maybe do some trades ...
          Last edited by MrKirov; 19-03-2018, 20:36.

Comment

Yeah, couldn't hurt!

You'll pry the RPGs from my cold dead hands though.
            Last edited by speedlolita; 19-03-2018, 20:37.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDeadFreak View Post
              Sounds good. What sort of game would you like to make, if time wasn't an issue?
              Morrissey Rampage:

Streets of Rage style brawler with Mozza beating up people at burger vans, then stage 2 would be Brexit Remoaners, Stage 3 is the army and the final boss is The Queen. Along the way he'd have to avoid hazards such as double decker busses and ten ton trucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                Morrissey Rampage:

Streets of Rage style brawler with Mozza beating up people at burger vans, then stage 2 would be Brexit Remoaners, Stage 3 is the army and the final boss is The Queen. Along the way he'd have to avoid hazards such as double decker busses and ten ton trucks.
                Sounds awesome! I’ll back your Kickstarter.

Comment

Yeah, couldn't hurt!

Will take some photos later

My PAL stuff has stopped growing though, unless I see anything particularly good. But I don’t tend to anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                    Morrissey Rampage:

Count me in!

Comment

Yeah, couldn't hurt!

As requested! Apologies for the pics, phone camera and poor lighting.

My US collection:

Some “sets” I’m proud of or still building,
                      Capcom fighters:

All the Resident Evil variants (plus Dino Crisis):

Squaresoft/RPGs:

Bonus PAL stuff!!

Comment

Now all I need a N64 to go with it!

Comment

Are there actually many fighters on N64 to use it with?

Comment

Tempted to pick one of those up myself...

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post

Now all I need a N64 to go with it!
                              Can I ask you mate, where you got it?

Comment

Just be aware, the Retro Fighters Controller's have a defect where the analogue stick hits the left shoulder button internally. Pretty much all over Youtube at the moment.

Luckily, the guys have said they will repair/replace/send out the replacement parts needed but one to bear in mind. New ones going forward will be fixed before shipping

Comment

Working...
                                X