No announcement yet.

Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I paid 300 for my first R-Type I thought that was too much.

Then a custom died and I had to pay £350 for a second one!

Hoping to get the first one fixed to make the money back.

PCBs are so sensitive damn it!

Comment

I can't believe what a Garegga PCB goes for now...

Comment

Sold my ESP Ra De for like £120 in 2010... Someone linked me to a 90k yen one on YAJ a few days ago. ;;

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
          Sold my ESP Ra De for like £120 in 2010... Someone linked me to a 90k yen one on YAJ a few days ago. ;;
          Sold my NOS Ibara kit for £200, now it's 1K! You couldn't give them away 4 years ago!

Comment

Mind you, yahoo prices are special. Problem is a lot of the western collectors are trying to get those prices now..

Comment

Ha, yes. I remember seeing an Ibara board for around £150 iirc. Isn't shy of what the PS2 ver cost at the time...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki Matar View Post
                Sold my NOS Ibara kit for £200, now it's 1K! You couldn't give them away 4 years ago!
                lol, too bloody hard that's why. Bought and sold mine within a month.£200 quid might get you the cardboard in today's money

It's all collectors that purchase nowadays

Comment

Bought a Hyperspin PC, this may keep me occupied for a while, so many thousands of games it'll take me months to scratch the surface. A few examples -

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                    Bought a Hyperspin PC, this may keep me occupied for a while, so many thousands of games it'll take me months to scratch the surface. A few examples -

Nice pick up

Comment

[MENTION=9865]Colin[/MENTION] how much was that PC and how big/noisy is it as it seems to be the ideal emulation solution.

Comment

It was about £160. Unless I can figure out how to make some changes I’ll be sending it back though, some of the emulators have been set up terribly as far as button layout is concerned.

Comment

KoF ‘98 UM Hero and DoDonPachi DaiOuJou Tamashii

Comment

These arrived first thing this morning:

And then the Parcel Force man showed up with something to plug the new Avenue Pad 3 into:

Off to get another micro SD card once I finish me cuppa...

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                              No idea if they even doing replacements yet. appalling comunications, no emails or anything.
                              [MENTION=5011]vanpeebles[/MENTION]:

Comment

[MENTION=15014]_SD_[/MENTION] amazing scenes.

Comment

Working...
                                X