Clear All

Leon

If you haven't already try the ps4 1080p Spelunky
    Last edited by paulus; 13-07-2018, 18:25. Reason: Missed name

Comment

Originally posted by paulus View Post
      Leon

If you haven't already try the ps4 1080p Spelunky
      I'm just getting into PS4 gaming, so it will take a while to explore the library and see what I like. I've heard good things about Spelunky, so I'll take a look at it.

Comment

Sonic Mania Plus is out next week... then you can use your nice shiny new PS4 to play something that should have been on the Saturn

Comment

Originally posted by _SD_ View Post
          then you can use your nice shiny new PS4 to play something that should have been on the Saturn

Comment

Also something that consumes about 50 times as much power as a Saturn.

Comment

Well, at least this weather is good for whitening PC-Engine systems. Though don't be thinking the picture is after me getting that excited to do it. Just before Jazzspunk makes a comment.

Comment

Jazzspunk

Comment

Is that the successor to retrobright?

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                    Though don't be thinking the picture is after me getting that excited to do it.

I love the PC Engine too, Colin. But not that much.

What do you use to whiten the machines? It's great weather for leaving them out in the sun.

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                    Is that the successor to retrobright?
                    It's 100% Organic.

Comment

This was the third and final treatment for this one, I've taken it as far as it'll go. Really should've taken a before pic, it was a repulsive yellow beforehand.

I use the peroxide in the link below. To start I put all the pieces in a large ziplock freezer bag full of the stuff for several hours, then I'll eventually take them out and leave them on a piece of card if it's really sunny, and pour the peroxide back out of the bag over them. Works a treat.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                        I use the peroxide in the link below. To start I put all the pieces in a large ziplock freezer bag full of the stuff for several hours, then I'll eventually take them out and leave them on a piece of card if it's really sunny, and pour the peroxide back out of the bag over them. Works a treat.
                        And it only costs £5.99. I will try it on a spare slightly yellow PCE - and on a badly yellowed spare JP Dreamcast.

Comment

This guy had a good video (I thought) on the subject. This weather we're having would be perfect for it even!

Comment

This weather we're having would be perfect for it even!
                            I actually wish my SFC was more yellow so I could do mine!

Comment

This guy had a good video (I thought) on the subject. This weather we're having would be perfect for it even!
                              Ah, The 8Bit Guy. I'm a subscriber of his two channels. The other is 8bit Keys where he fixed up and reviews old armature musical keyboards.

Comment

Best way i have seen is voltars method of getting a plastic container and lining it with foil and then covering the inside in uv led strips the kind you get on a reel. Means you dont have to rely on tbe sun as lets face it the uk is pretty crap for that. With the foil it reflects the uv all around for an even coating he props the stuff up on a clear stand so the uv can get underneath. Because they are leds they give off very little heat so you can just squirt your peroxide load onto your items then leave your items for days in it. Obviously large items will depend on how big a plastic tub you use

Comment

Working...
                                X