Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice. Is that a 4:3 LCD?

Comment

Recently sold my aero city so got myself a super gun. I still have an egret 2 but wanted a simple way of playing pcbs (plus bubble bobble doesn’t work on my cab!)

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
        Nice. Is that a 4:3 LCD?
        It is Brad. I bought it god knows how many years ago but found it again tecently while having a clear out, great for the job!

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
          It is Brad. I bought it god knows how many years ago but found it again tecently while having a clear out, great for the job!

Pretty sweet! It just kinda "goes" with the rest of that setup.
          My setup in the study is a mess currently but here's the A2000 with the Amiga 1081 monitor and original, totally non-ergonomic, Commodore joystick:

Comment

That's more like it.

Comment

Two floppy drives, A1500-stylee as well. The A2000 was the best OCS Amiga.

Comment

BRB having flashbacks.

Comment

So are you able to upgrade it with one of those Vampire jobbies, or summut similar? I get confused by all the different Amiga models... Isn’t a 500 or 600 with the latest Vampire board the fastest Amiga you can get?

Comment

Oh I was commenting on the 1081.

What the hell is an Amiga?

Comment

[MENTION=9465]Brad[/MENTION], what do you use the Amiga for?

Comment

I use it to play games on
                        Also, I have a midi interface for it so I want to get back to making some tunes in music x.
                        Finally I'm thinking about making a game for it. But, I think it might be too much of a time sink given the quality people would expect so I might get a C64 and make something for that instead.

You can put a 68060 at 100mhz in there, not sure about anything bigger than that but I intend to check.

I got rid of the 3000 because my OCD couldn't allow me to keep it knowing the scan doubler in there was faulty (I ran out of ideas to fix it).

Comment

Sounds good. What sort of game would you like to make, if time wasn't an issue?

Comment

Some recent pickups- don’t ask how much Xmen vs SF was...

Comment

How much was Xmen vs SF?

Comment

£30 less than my copy of Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure.

Which is about the RRP of a modern video game!

Also is that a GH release I see?

Comment

Working...
                                X