No announcement yet.

Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just to be clear, it's a traditional shooter from 1996!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki Matar View Post
      Just to be clear, it's a traditional shooter from 1996!
      lol - i always avoided that, because i thought it was a slot or crappy puzzle game - will add to the RGB -pi tonight!

looks decent

Comment

Little bit retro ... picked up a brand new US SNES Mini off gumtree for £35. The seller was under the impression I'd probably need an adapter to use it in the UK, hence the low price I guess. I've a real soft spot for the old breeze block and it's fetching purple bits. Just fired it up to test it and found myself playing Super Mario World. This is where the real magic started for me

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
          Little bit retro ... picked up a brand new US SNES Mini off gumtree for £35. The seller was under the impression I'd probably need an adapter to use it in the UK, hence the low price I guess. I've a real soft spot for the old breeze block and it's fetching purple bits. Just fired it up to test it and found myself playing Super Mario World. This is where the real magic started for me

Nice find Atticus!

I grabbed some early 2000 RPGs. I wanted to grab Prince of Qin as well but it's a bit pricey.

Comment

Giving my AES some love with KOF94 and Fatal Fury 2. ¥7000 for both was too good to pass up.

Comment

It's time for another Gaming Pick-ups video and also to see what you guys have been buying. Oh, and a little look in Hard Off again.

Comment

I like seeing the inside of the shops, makes me envious though!

I forgot I picked up this book recently, £2.99 in HMV when buying anything else. I’ve quite enjoyed it so far

Also thought I’d have a go at repairing and upgrading a model 1 Saturn (had a faulty power supply and I had a spare, so it’s working again now)

Finally, some finds from a retro shop on the Isle of Wight recently. The shop was rammed with goodies, but also unpacked boxes so a bit difficult to browse. But these might be useful?

Comment

It's a crying shame that this little white PC-Engine I've found appears to be dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                    It's a crying shame that this little white PC-Engine I've found appears to be dead.

I think that can be repaired to be honest. Do you know gojira54?

Comment

Is it just no power? That’s a beauty!

Comment

How are you testing it? Do you still have your ssds3 to get rgb out?

It doesn’t look like it wouldn’t work, looks minty fresh.

Comment

Aye, tried it with the SSD3, which is why I know it isn't working, no idea if it's power or AV output that is the issue.

Comment

Try giving the ssd3 a hard shove, it was iffy on one of mine.

Comment

Nah, tried it in an IFU-30 as well mate, nowt.

Comment

U broked it

Comment

Working...
                                X