WTD Working PSP console

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTD Working PSP console

As in title, just looking for a working console. Would be preferable if it's in good condition, includes charger and is either the 2000/3000 model but I'm not too fussed.
    Last edited by SatoXa; 21-09-2015, 21:28.

Bumping this, please remove if inappropriate.

Comment

I've got a boxed Japanese launch model, UK power lead (the PSU is worldwide with detachable mains lead). Running CFW and has a 4GB sandisk licensed memory card plus an adapter to pop in 2 MicroSD cards to give massive storage (it's either go 2 x 8GB or 2 x 16GB in there, so has either 16 or 32GB of memory).

The headphones, remote control, strap and soft sleeve that came with it are all unused.

I did a d-pad mod on it to make it more responsive, it's in good condition and fully working.

I think somewhere I have a hard case/stand for it (with a Katamari printed insert), and a spare official UK PSU if I can find the right box! Also have a Pandora battery and spare small memory card from when it was downgraded to load up an early CFW (is now running an updated CFW)

A few games, Metal Slug anthology, Katamari and Loco Roco I think.

I'm not looking for loads of money, but also haven't investigated what this would be worth!

PM me if you'd like to sort something out :-)

Comment

Working...
      X