Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sold him outrun 2 pc, paid super fast. top dude

Comment

Bought a bunch of PS2 promo stuff from me, absolutely no problems, would definitely deal with again. Cheers!

Comment

Fantastic communications, superfast deal and very very very fast and fee-free bank transfer payment for my slimline Playstation 2. Thank you kind sir! Top to deal with and recommended to all!

Chips and gravy!

Comment

Nice chap, instant payment, great comms, can't be faulted. Thanks mate, enjoy Tiger.

Comment

Sold him an Xbox 360 game. Quick payment, friendly comms, no problems at all. Recommended!

Comment

Another great trade with this fine fella.

As always friendly comms throughout & paid quickly. A credit to the trading boards!

Two thumbs up!

Comment

Top bloke! Paid straight away, comms were friendly.
                Will not hesitate to deal with again!

Comment

Sold chipsgravy a 360 game, he paid quickly and was friendly too. Cheers!

Comment

i bought a 360 game from him and the transaction was excellent.

very good communication and the game arrived quickly.

cheers!

Comment

Another thumbs up for the chipmaster.

Bought a 360 game off him, arrived quickly, mint condition. Recommended.

Comment

Sold chipsgravy 2 DS games, paid very quickly and kept excellent comms throughout the trade.

Comment

Another great trade with this fine fellow. This time Carl bought a US 360 game from me.

As always a pleasure to trade with. Friendly comms all the way along with a very fast payment......one of ntsc-uk's finest!!

Two thumbs up

Comment

Bought a 360 game from me, friendly chap and paid instantly via paypal. Superb.

Comment

Swapped a 360 game with chipsgravy. Game turned up very quickly, well pleased.

Good comms through out and he`s a good lad. Wouldn`t hesitate to buy from or trade with again.

Cheers!

Comment

Sold him a DS game- flawless transaction. Not a lot more needs saying really!
                                Cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X