User Tag List

Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 422
  1. #21
    Waiting for FS15 for the PS4 to drop before I splash out on it. The online co-op mode is more than a little intriguing.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by punio75 View Post
    Is there much more to come?

    Wonder how much of that kind of stuff will come our way when it finally arrives over here.
    I've been wondering the same.
    Ever since Importaku started showing us the Yo-Kai stuff I have been super intrigued by it & I'm glad to see it's getting localised but without all the extra stuff I'm not sure how good it will be.

    I love seeing everything Importaku is buying it's such a funky little set of stuffs.

    Quote Originally Posted by ETC View Post
    My one game a month rule was going so well until today


    ?
    Jesus quite the splurge there but looks like a great bundle.
    Was it a good deal?

    Neil

  3. #23
    Looks wonderful, and great choice! Nice game selection as well!

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Soundwave View Post
    I've been wondering the same.
    Ever since Importaku started showing us the Yo-Kai stuff I have been super intrigued by it & I'm glad to see it's getting localised but without all the extra stuff I'm not sure how good it will be.

    I love seeing everything Importaku is buying it's such a funky little set of stuffs.



    Jesus quite the splurge there but looks like a great bundle.
    Was it a good deal?

    Neil
    was ?340 for the Fifa Xbox, Forza and the pad, picked up Rare Replay with it for ?18. The others were a tenner each in my local asda, I only went in for a pizza and some wine for my mum and they were selling them off so thought why not.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by danholo View Post
    Looks wonderful, and great choice! Nice game selection as well!
    Ta, seems alright. Was a new model version so only took a tiny update to be ready to go to (like 285mb or something)

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by ETC View Post
    was ?340 for the Fifa Xbox, Forza and the pad, picked up Rare Replay with it for ?18. The others were a tenner each in my local asda, I only went in for a pizza and some wine for my mum and they were selling them off so thought why not.
    Wow that's not a bad bundle at all for the money.

    I do want a One but I just can't justify the price still considering I probably won't get to use it much.

    Neil

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by ETC View Post
    was ?340 for the Fifa Xbox, Forza and the pad, picked up Rare Replay with it for ?18. The others were a tenner each in my local asda, I only went in for a pizza and some wine for my mum and they were selling them off so thought why not.
    Shadows of Mordor was a tenner?

    Why does my local Asda/Tesco/Sainsburys never have these deals

  8. #28


    From a friend who visited Japan. Not familiar with SNES games tbh and these are the first two I've ever owned. No clue if they're originals or reproductions? reprints? or whatever they are...



    Got these for my nieces...

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by shaffy_oppa View Post


    From a friend who visited Japan. Not familiar with SNES games tbh and these are the first two I've ever owned. No clue if they're originals or reproductions? reprints? or whatever they are...
    Why would they be repros? They look original to me. For your 'first' SNES games, these aren't probably the easiest to get into?



    Got these for my nieces...
    One would think it would be the other way around.

  10. #30
    How much was the farewell coin?

    All the had for me was a pair of coasters =(

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •