Show us your game related objects 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
    Now you have to post some impressions, I think I'm not the only one of the fence for this one.
    So did no-one else buy it then?

OK I'll start a first play thread and post my initial impressions in there.

Comment

Came across a Sans plush from Undertale. Couldn't say no to it and got it for £15 :P

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
        Posted on friday & arrived today that's some very good timing, just in time for new years. My last xmas present to myself arrived from japan to keep me amused.Katamari and a pacman amiibo as i have wanted him for ages.
        Do you mind me asking what you paid for Pacman? I have been on the lookout for him but cant find him at a reasonable price.

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
          Do you mind me asking what you paid for Pacman? I have been on the lookout for him but cant find him at a reasonable price.
          I got it from amazon japan from a marketplace seller, it cost 1560 yen about £11. In japan amiibo are a lot cheaper apart from a small bunch that have expensive prices most of the others can be had for less than 3000 yen.

Comment

Finally arrived, time to see just how scary it gets, fire up the VR headset.

Comment

Combination of various bits waiting for me as I got back off holiday + a big Amazon JP order (still waiting for Katamari + the recent 'Art of Mana' book from them too)

The first two books are guides to a) Megadrive / 32X / MegaCD / Mark 3 and b) 'hibaihin' (not for sale) games. Former to help work out what I want to pick up before the Mega SG, and the latter in lieu of the determination (and funds) to amass a collection of these for real! The FF Dot book is really nice; there's naturally a big focus on 1-6, but there's a nice gallery of characters from later games done in the same style, and an interview at the end that's in English as well as Japanese. The first CD (that you can barely see) came with SNK Heroines, the other is Diggin in the Carts, which is a commendably varied blend of Japanese retro game tunes. I've already all but given up on the bluetooth headphones I bought a while back when I ordered the Genki, but it's meant to work really well if I find another pair of headphones in the future that I get on with. Shame it won't work while using the Flip Grip, but can't have it all.

Comment

Disappointment in a box, time to hack this sucker and make it worth owning as in its stock form it’s garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                  The FF Dot book is really nice; there's naturally a big focus on 1-6, but there's a nice gallery of characters from later games done in the same style, and an interview at the end that's in English as well as Japanese.
                  Tell me more!

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                    Tell me more!
                    Well-uh, well-uh, well-uh, well-uh WELL.

The interview is with Kazuko Shibuya and as I'm being lazy, there's some more pics here. Highlight for me are the two-page-spreads of FF6 scenes like the Opera House, but the "official" pixel art versions of characters beyond 6 are really nice too!

Comment

Classy gets as always fuse. Can you tell me what the MD book is called please? Looks like a great pickup pre Mega SG.

Comment

It's メガドライブコンプリートガイドwithマークIII, or "Megadrive complete guide with Mark III". It's available here

Comment

Tried the car crash that is SNK Heroines yet?

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                            Tried the car crash that is SNK Heroines yet?
                            I bought it from Amazon for £18. Sold it the day after it arrived. Garbage!!

Comment

Think I'm gonna put a few more hours in but yeah, mine is destined for eBay too.

Comment

Not yet, no - you've all done such a good job hyping it up for me too

Comment

Working...
                                X