Show us your game related objects 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
    I haven't bothered with a flight stick since F-22: Air Dominance Fighter on the PC years back. But I saw the deal for this and I'm so glad I got it. Its like Elite was developed for this stick and just make what is a brilliant game, even better.

I'm half tempted to buy the peddles now lol
    I had that game too! Along with Total Air War. Actually met some of the DID team at ECTS '98.

A HOTAS just makes ED more immersive and easier to control. Take offs and dockings actually become really fun. Although I struggled in the 3D map with a joystick and always used m&kb which made things annoying. But that might be because I missed a trick on PC.

Re: Pedals for the Xbox, or are you taking PC? I didn't think there were any pedals for consoles, not that you need them with the T.Flight stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Digfox View Post
      I had that game too! Along with Total Air War. Actually met some of the DID team at ECTS '98.
      You lucky person, there were one of my fav developers growing up, I can't tell you how many hours me and my uncle put into, the incredible F29 on the Amiga/ST. I loved F-22: Air Dominance Fighter and while this might sound silly me and my best mate used to love playing the game, where one of us handled the flight controls, while the other handled the keyboard functions (weapons, coms Ect) trying to mimic the pilot and navigator lol

Btw, There is a pedals port on Xbox HOTAS and while I'm sure if any Xbox One game will support it, I like to try into the PC since the stick can be used on that too

Comment

You lucky person, there were one of my fav developers growing up, I can't tell you how many hours me and my uncle put into, the incredible F29 on the Amiga/ST. I loved F-22: Air Dominance Fighter and while this might sound silly me and my best mate used to love playing the game, where one of us handled the flight controls, while the other handled the keyboard functions (weapons, coms Ect) trying to mimic the pilot and navigator lol

Btw, There is a pedals port on Xbox HOTAS and while I'm sure if any Xbox One game will support it, I like to try into the PC since the stick can be used on that too
        Yea, it was a very cool memory. Shouldn't have been there really, but got a 1:1 with dev going through their new (at the time) TAW game.

Re: the pedals the T.Flight has a that port from it's PC version days and I thought it didn't work with the Xbox One version. However it seems there is confusion over at the Frontier forums and the pedals do work on the Xbox One of ED but won't allow separate inputs. So apparently will just mirrors the twist stick.

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...-pedals-on-XB1

The pedals for the T-Flight appear to be the ones in the T1600M pack for the PC, and actually are £80 on their own or £170 with the T1600M which is a much better HOTAS. I personally wouldn't buy the pedals for the T.Flight but consider the T1600M or something else if I spending that much on something for PC use. Obviously the if Xbox One was my main then maybe.

Comment

Seimitsu parts to mod a Hori Hayabusa

Comment

Originally posted by Digfox View Post
            Yea, it was a very cool memory. Shouldn't have been there really, but got a 1:1 with dev going through their new (at the time) TAW game.
            So lucky I remember my local shop demo of the new EF2000 and it was one of the most amazing looking game I had ever seen. Thanks for the info too, but I'll only get the rudder pedals if I see a deal

Comment

All modded up I should have went for a grey + button too. Oh well.

Comment

Comment

Is that the one with those cool replica keys in?

Comment

Wow, what's in that. Didn't see anything like that for Pre-order over here. Even on the import area.

Comment

It was exclusive to GAME I think. I don't buy many special editions but I umm'd and ah'd over this one and then it was sold out.

Comment

It's comes with some lovely stuff, but the main piece is the Leon statue

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                          Is that the one with those cool replica keys in?
                          Yes

Comment

Oh wow, Thrustmaster are still using that shell? Back in the early 2000s I had this one...

... which was basically the same - though one of the high points was how that yellow/black thing over the buttons is actually a little shield, and you have to flick it up with your thumb to press the button underneath.

I used to use it for Planetside, and it was awesome for piloting the Reaver; I even had the missile volley on the protected button. It's a fantastic piece of kit.

Comment

but the main piece is the Leon statue
                              I didn't think you liked me that much.

Comment

Praise the sun!

Comment

Working...
                                X