Show us your game related objects 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, it's really quite disappointing.

I ordered it a while back and it had said steelbook then too. Just never cancelled it after I found out it was wrong. Figured I might as well support a DQ game.

Comment

Originally posted by danholo View Post
      More games for this week. Surprised?

Not the best in the series but still in the series, so I'm excited to get home tonight to play this. I have the Japanese version but it wasn't that much fun compared to previous titles so I didn't get far. I hope for a better and smoother version as the JP version was for the PS3.
      Looking forward to playing it on PS4 myself too.

Comment

Bought Rock Band 4 on PS4 today and it's going back tomorrow.

2 failed attempts at install. It just froze at 62%. Had to unplug the console and go again.

Once it had finished eventually installing I had issues with the music store with it telling me that I'd purchased songs but when I clicked the song it told me there was no content.

Had to quit out to the main PS4 dash and go into the store to download my previously purchased DLC.

Then it turns out that RB1, RB2, RB3, LEGO RB and Green Day RB exports aren't compatible yet.

So of 746 songs I have in my RB3 library I can put 237 into RB4.

What a con!

Comment

What, no Lego rock band compatability? Is this only on the ps4 or the Xbox One too? Also, Green Day is going to be supported does that mean the Beatles will he too?

Comment

Beatles = never.

At the moment no exports are available. Only previously bought DLC. The game exports will come but no date yet.

Comment

Level 5 gets another income boost lol, finally all my youkai stuff arrived YAY. I may actually be able to catch up again (for a short while lol)

Copy of both buster games & the guide

The new(ish) prototype U watch & a volume of the manga with one of the medals i needed

Binder data pages to store each series of medals.

New buster medal binders and both of the new re-releases of the first 2 binders now i can transfer from the first gen binders i already have. Still no binder for busters 3 series yet.

Boxes of series 5, shinuchi and busters 1 2 & 3 medal booster packs.

With the volume of manga earlier i now have all 4 usapyon campaign medals YAY.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                Beatles = never.

At the moment no exports are available. Only previously bought DLC. The game exports will come but no date yet.
                I think they had said the same with Dance Central but it never happened...

Comment

Oh man, my luck is in today, used some of the points from the first box of medals, won a campaign medal from the medaland site on my first go.

Err Yakumo, that might be 2 medals on their way now

Comment

Lucky bugger I'll keep an eye open for the medals, mate.

Comment

Importaku your Yokai Watch collection is truly impressive. You must have one of the most comprehensive medal collections in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                        Importaku your Yokai Watch collection is truly impressive. You must have one of the most comprehensive medal collections in the UK.
                        ah thanks, after last nights massive pack opening fun i'd say i have about 70% of all the medals released so far. Outside of japan i don't think theres too many of us going medal mad yet, but i think that will change when the first game comes out over here and people start craving the merchandise. Determined to eventually have a complete set of them, as hard as it is to keep track of them in japan when they get released with literally anything, it's still lots of fun tracking them down.

Comment

My new display. Need to find Tortimer who goes with the house on that shelf.

I still need to finish painting my plaster Mario figure, I just noticed he's not finished!

Asked an assistant in Game if I could have the remaining cut outs they had on display (Tom Nook and house) as the others had disappeared. He declined saying they were needed for the new store being done up in town but offered to look for a free poster.

Instead he found another set that had been used stuck together and said I could have it. Sweet!

Need a few adjustments, Isabelle and Digby will be arriving in the future to add to the amiibo collection. Inkling boy and girl are still boxed somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post

My new display. Need to find Tortimer who goes with the house on that shelf.

I still need to finish painting my plaster Mario figure, I just noticed he's not finished!

Asked an assistant in Game if I could have the remaining cut outs they had on display (Tom Nook and house) as the others had disappeared. He declined saying they were needed for the new store being done up in town but offered to look for a free poster.

Instead he found another set that had been used stuck together and said I could have it. Sweet!

Need a few adjustments, Isabelle and Digby will be arriving in the future to add to the amiibo collection. Inkling boy and girl are still boxed somewhere.
                            Thats a nice little display you have going there.
                            Last edited by importaku; 21-10-2015, 14:02.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                              Looking forward to playing it on PS4 myself too.
                              I find it that this is just a direct port. Assets are still at a low framerate when at a distance. Load times are much faster though.

Comment

Its so so much better than Rock Band 4 it's actually quite depressing and I love Rock Band but 4 felt more like 2.5 from 2010 whereas this feels fresh somehow, it has optional micro transactions instead of DLC and the TV mode works kind of like Netflix (actually more like free Spotify play 3 songs or so to earn credit to play the tracks you want). Very surprised how good it is

Comment

Working...
                                X