No announcement yet.

Show us your game related objects 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I won't post a picture, but I got Anthem for £2.97.

Comment

Finally ended up with a Neo mini, not technically a purchase as it was a gift so it cost nothing. Enjoying it quite a bit the screen is rather nice quality and the controls are not as bad as i was led to believe but a lot easier to play using the pad thanks to the buttons been in a more useable configuration.

Comment

I had a space in my new bathroom that I wanted to fill with some art. In keeping with the decor, I'd wanted to avoid anything colourful, and instead get something fairly minimal. This arrived today, and I'm over the moon with it.

Comment

Lovely that [MENTION=3822]fuse[/MENTION]

Comment

So fancy

Comment

Which twat put a crease in the certificate?

Comment

Two books I had as a kid, and two I picked up years later for a penny each (+ a couple of quid each postage) from Amazon. I keep them out because I still pick them up and nosey through them all the time, and now it’s a full set it looks better. Some interesting reviews in the Mean Machine book, fascinating to see how views on some games have changed. Who’d have thought they’d say Sunset Riders is a decent conversion of an OK arcade game?
                Last edited by phillv85; 26-08-2020, 16:27.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                  Which twat put a crease in the certificate?
                  Don't worry, no-one did - just the light shining onto it in an awkward way

Comment

Lovely print [MENTION=3822]fuse[/MENTION] but I'd be cautious of putting it in your bathroom unless it's large and well away from the shower etc. We kind of ruined one doing the same.

Comment

And I've finally got around to opening the pile of games that arrived. It's the Shmups Collection from Pixelheart at the bottom if it's difficult to see. All of the 3DS games bar the Sega 3D game are bargains from Argos.

Comment

Finally got one

Comment

What are you playing first, [MENTION=4034]Atticus[/MENTION]?

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                            What are you playing first, @Atticus?
                            Psikyo Shooting Stars Alpha (currently on sale, picked up Bravo too). Had to be a bit of Strikers action first though FlipGrip is great ... works a treat.

Comment

Going to get stuck into Sunshine after work

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X