No announcement yet.

Show us your game related objects 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Singstar mics are so cheap to get hold of. £5 for both and the converter box from Cash Generators? Don't mind if I do. The games are mostly 50p apart from the Queen release which is almost a tenner for some reason. Apparently there's a way to swap in the PS2 discs with the PS3 releases as well. It's something I need to look into.

I should have paid more attention to the Disney cover, I was thinking more Aladdin that High School Musical when I saw that logo. No regrets with Take That, I just wish there was an East 17 release!

Comment

A purchase this big goes in both threads

It's heeeeeere, thankfully undamaged & fully working as i have given it a quick test on the button input testy thing on my switch, can't play diva on it yet as my game is in the other parcel. But that's not gonna stop me from taking a stupid amount of pics lol, amusingly you can use it on any game as it's just a weird looking control stick.

Box is stupidly heavy as Hori ship them from the factory double boxed which considering it was shipped naked like this from Japan i'm super grateful of. Lol zero import tax because quite frankly the uk government can kiss my ass no way are they getting a slice of a £400+ controller. Hori make these to order in very small runs there are not a huge amount of them out there as they have only had 2 preorder periods so far each one is numbered, the amount they make is how many preorders they got before they closed the preorder window.

It took at least one good knock on it's way from Japan, the box is frigging massive.

Thankfully well protected but seeing the cost i'd damn well demand it was.

inside foam on foam all thankfully holding it in place

Mine was number 47 out of 1310 i guess thats how many preordered in the 2nd period.

Bam, it's a beast and the buttons feel so nice they are very responsive.

They also light up

And so does the touch slider too

You can customise the colour of the touch slider light by holding down the LED key and using up & down on the dpad sticking to Miku teal though i think.

Anyone wanting to see it in action there's a vid here (not me lol)
      Last edited by importaku; 08-10-2020, 12:13.

Comment

And from one extreme to the other we go

Comment

Beast pickups.

In keeping with the SEGA theme, Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise just arrived. Fingers crossed it actually works on PS5.

Comment

[MENTION=39]importaku[/MENTION]

That is so cool! Really like how the touch slider lights up. Great pick up. I'm well jel.

Comment

I’m done for the rest of the year for anything on this level of purchasing. Closest thing will be all that Astro mini stuff around Xmas. My poor visa needs a holiday lol

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post

Ace with the Flip Grip

Bootiful
                I do still need to get a Flip Grip & Espa

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Cepp View Post
                  Beast pickups.

In keeping with the SEGA theme, Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise just arrived. Fingers crossed it actually works on PS5.

How much was this, please sir?
                  It's on sale for about a tenner in the PS+ store.
                  I really enjoyed Ken's Rage. It makes me feel like I'm playing a Platinum game without having to be able to do twitch-reaction combos.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                    How much was this, please sir?
                    It's on sale for about a tenner in the PS+ store.
                    I really enjoyed Ken's Rage. It makes me feel like I'm playing a Platinum game without having to be able to do twitch-reaction combos.
                    £15.50. Ten quid aint bad for a digital copy.

Comment

Couple of the things that i was waiting on turned up, the super mario G&W stand is even nicer in the flesh than i realised. Also picked up a nice right angle usb C cable so i can power my G&W from my tv so i can fully use it as a clock 24/7. The low profile connector will fit really flush and won't look as janky as the one nintendo provides. All ready for it's release next month hehe. Also my brook super converter turned up so i can finally try out using my pro taiko controller i was wondering how i was going to be able to navigate the menus and stuff using my old drum when i realised i don't have to directly plug it in, i can plug it into a wii remote and sync that to my switch instead which means i have all the controls on that to navigate. It's a really nice converter as it has a load of compatability between switch/PS4/PC more controller choices is always a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                        Couple of the things that i was waiting on turned up, the super mario G&W stand is even nicer in the flesh than i realised. Also picked up a nice right angle usb C cable so i can power my G&W from my tv so i can fully use it as a clock 24/7. The low profile connector will fit really flush and won't look as janky as the one nintendo provides. All ready for it's release next month hehe. Also my brook super converter turned up so i can finally try out using my pro taiko controller i was wondering how i was going to be able to navigate the menus and stuff using my old drum when i realised i don't have to directly plug it in, i can plug it into a wii remote and sync that to my switch instead which means i have all the controls on that to navigate. It's a really nice converter as it has a load of compatability between switch/PS4/PC more controller choices is always a good thing.

You can't go wrong with Brook game converters. I have a few which all work great. Nothing better than playing a Dreamcast with an Xbox One controller.

Comment

The 2nd half of my parcel arrived, Taiko no tatsujin plus the controller as well as some wooden arcade mybatchi and a carry case for said sticks when i take them to the arcade. Wooden sticks are way better than the plastic ones bundled with the controller, the carry case is pretty neat as it has hooks to clip it to the arcade machine while you are playing and a shoulder strap so you can sling them over your shoulder while travelling. Also my copy of project diva turned up so i can finally put my arcade controller to it's intended use. Oh and a cup noodle plamo kit lol.

Love how on the kit they are terrified that someone is going to accidentally eat it, a sign that it's a little too realistic when built

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                            Nice, where'd you get that stand [MENTION=39]importaku[/MENTION]? Question about the charger, too. I thought the G&W was going to run on watch batteries like the old G&Ws. Is this not the case, then?

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
                              Nice, where'd you get that stand [MENTION=39]importaku[/MENTION]? Question about the charger, too. I thought the G&W was going to run on watch batteries like the old G&Ws. Is this not the case, then?
                              The stand came from a guy on ebay

Nah the G&W doesn't take batteries as it has a lithium polymer battery inside so you just charge it by the USB C socket and the cable you get in the box i think it's about 3 hours to charge then approx 8 hours game time or something like that off the top of my head.

Comment

Thanks, man. That's not exactly what I was expecting, to be honest, although I concede my expectations might've been dumb. I thought it was a cute watch/alarm clock first with a game option, and with the kind of battery life you got from the original G&Ws. But instead it's a handheld first with a watch/alarm clock for the fairly short duration it holds it charge. Hmmm...
                                Last edited by Golgo; 12-10-2020, 23:10.

Comment

Working...
                                X