Show us your game related objects 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phillv85 View Post

I’ve had my eye on the PS4 version for a while, but never went ahead with it. Once I got a Switch I knew this would be the first game I bought myself.
    Nice
    Wanted to get this for a while but haven't gotten around to it

Neil

Comment

It's a pretty decent version of taiko just a shame the online part is so barren at times there's not that many online even during this pandemic you have to wait a while sometimes to find a 1v1 match. Hell i have yet to ever even get a full 8 player esports mode match as it times out before even 4 players are in and thats the minimum you need to start a match off. Even so, with all the DLC added you get a crazy amount of songs to get through, the base game gives you plenty though to be learning.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
        decided to treat myself to something on the ps4 black friday sale, yakuza 6 is just 10 so i thought why not. I originally months ago ordered a physical copy but it never got here. For 10 i can risk it digitally. wanted something a bit like gta to mess about in, looked at rebuying gta 5 for my ps4 but it seems it's only online crap on there now and overpriced fake money.
        The online mode has loads of single player type missions you can play by yourself. I play GTA online a lot and always do it in private sessions by myself or with a couple of pals. Over time they've added more stuff that you need to be in hellish publish sessions for but if you're looking for something to mess around in, GTA online has lots of missions and activities you can do by yourself if that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by chopemon View Post
          The online mode has loads of single player type missions you can play by yourself. I play GTA online a lot and always do it in private sessions by myself or with a couple of pals. Over time they've added more stuff that you need to be in hellish publish sessions for but if you're looking for something to mess around in, GTA online has lots of missions and activities you can do by yourself if that helps.
          Hmm i didn't know you could do online by yourself that does help actually. I had visions of it been where you had to play with everyone else. When i played GTA V on X360 i did the story mode but i mainly just used the world to play & mess about in hell there are many hours where i'd just drive around listening to the hillarious radio stations. Or play the game of driving the tank to the fair parking it on the pier and seeing how fast i could get the stars to max out till the helecopters came then bailing and seeing if i could escape the police at max aggro.
          Last edited by importaku; 29-11-2020, 14:27.

Comment

After many years of trying to hunt one of these down for a reasonable price i finally managed to get my hands on the physical version of fez. Been after this for sooo long, fez is one of the games that totally enchanted me the puzzles were insanely fun to figure out just a shame the story will never continue the bits you learn from learning to read the glyphs is fascinating. The only thing left now to my mini fez collection is the vinyl release of the soundtrack i'm kicking myself for not getting it when it was still at a sane price.

Just hope this gets here without getting lost or damaged or i'm gonna be gutted.

Comment

Lots of discounted PS4 games out there atm.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post

I am become next-gen.
                That's one gorgeous snake. Ball python? What morph is it? I had an Orange Dream, but my ex won't let me have her.

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
                  That's one gorgeous snake. Ball python? What morph is it? I had an Orange Dream, but my ex won't let me have her.
                  Nah, just a regular corn snake.

He's coming up 17 years-old now. Quite a few forumites have met him, actually.

More next-gennery:

A much needed new controller after using my 360 pad for ten years straight.
                  Last edited by dataDave; 30-11-2020, 21:12.

Comment

Discovered this book a few mins ago although i'm 5 years late but thankfully it's still available and now ordered it as i love reading about the game & watch and they thankfully have an english version. The history of nintendo volume 2 had an amazing amount of stuff on them but i'm always up for more. Bit pricy at just under £40 but i think i'll enjoy it enough.

and in case anyone wants one themselves here's the link
                    Deutschsprachiger Sammlerkatalog mit Daten und Fakten zu den 80er-Jahre LCD-Spiele von Nintendo.

and the youtube review that made me aware it even existed

Comment

I regret selling all my G&W on here years ago , now they’re crazy expensive , I always do that * facepalm

Comment

i regret never making more effort back when you could still buy them. Wish Nintendo would make a game & watch museum game for switch they could replicate all of them easily and you could flip the screen for the 2 screen models they could fill it with repros of the boxes and manuals for every single version. But alas Nintendo never go all out with stuff like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Junko View Post
                          I regret selling all my G&W on here years ago , now they’re crazy expensive , I always do that * facepalm
                          You're certainly not alone in that, looking at retro prices in recent years.

Comment

Great recommendation thanks!
                            Ordered that book now.
                            I only have a few G&W's namely 'Mario Bros', 'Mario's Cement Factory', & 'Super Mario Bros'.
                            I got Super Mario bros new for a xmas present 30 years ago! the other 2 I got off ebay about 10 years ago. Think they've doubled in price since I got mine.
                            I bought some repro boxes and instructions off Etsy this year, which are decent enough.
                            I think I have nearly every game & watch compilation for GB, GBC, GBA & the 1st one for DS.

Discovered this book a few mins ago although i'm 5 years late but thankfully it's still available and now ordered it as i love reading about the game & watch and they thankfully have an english version. The history of nintendo volume 2 had an amazing amount of stuff on them but i'm always up for more. Bit pricy at just under £40 but i think i'll enjoy it enough.

Deutschsprachiger Sammlerkatalog mit Daten und Fakten zu den 80er-Jahre LCD-Spiele von Nintendo.

https://youtu.be/uGqejxo2HbU

Comment

https://youtu.be/uGqejxo2HbU
                              Should've sorted out a commission structure with them before you posted this, you got them at least one additional sale!

edit: having seen the above, make that two!

Comment

From the looks of the book it does seem like a labour of love, while i can't have a real collection i can at least look at them all in picture form. Usually when i find stuff late it's 99% of the time long out of print with a 3 figure price tag. This time it was nice to see one still in stock for a change. Happy to share a find as i know people on here do like gaming book stuff, lol youtube recommendations actually been useful for a change.

Comment

Working...
                                X