No announcement yet.

Show us your game related objects 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't smoke mate, sorry . Have to say Bravo Team isn't that bad either, not great but still fun and shows what better made cover games could do in VR

Comment

*cue verbal explosion noise*

Just waiting for the new 11/20 series GTX to hit, rather than get bummed by scalpers.

Comment

You're going to be waiting a while.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
          You're going to be waiting a while.
          Later this year, right?

I'm in no rush anyway - I could even wait until mid-2019 as this is going to be for VR development.

Comment

I'm sort of wondering at what point a decline in sales of their existing product will necessitate them releasing their Volta lineup... ****ty situation for most parties really.

Comment

They're in a nice bubble at the moment, high demand for the current cards and nothing that really necessitates rushing to another line. Given the state of the inflation cards are currently suffering I'd wait for the 11x series too but I'm not expecting too much from them in comparison to the 10x series for those generally using them for gaming. I'll definitely be holding off till the 12x/13x series.

Comment

I don't usually go for wired controllers but £15 is a lot easier to swallow than £50-£60. The thumbsticks are too loose imo and none of the analogue caps feel great but it's a step up from the joycons.

Comment

Originally posted by Cepp View Post
                  I don't usually go for wired controllers but £15 is a lot easier to swallow than £50-£60. The thumbsticks are too loose imo and none of the analogue caps feel great but it's a step up from the joycons.

Does it come with gyro, though?

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                    Does it come with gyro, though?
                    Nope. No rumble either.

Comment

That will just make you want a Pro Controller more!

Comment

Momodora with extras by Limited Run Games

Comment

The PC is all built up now. It only took me 90 minutes from beginning to end - I spent more time cleaning up before and after.

There's a problem with the RGB LED splitter cable in that it's not transferring the blue signal, so photos will have to wait I'm afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
                            That will just make you want a Pro Controller more!
                            It'll happen eventually I'm sure but this will do for now

Comment

FFS. After green-lighting my PC build the wife is now telling me I'm not allowed to get a GPU after Nvidia have just restocked their 1080ti. I was going to go for the 1080ti and then upgrade to an 1180ti in 2019/2020.

So here I am with a de-lidded 8700k at 5.2ghz, arguably the best gaming monitor on the market capable of 165fps, a sick M&KB combo, and no ****ing graphics card. It's basically an incomplete build as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

But hey, at least I can play Solitaire at 144hz.

Comment

Working...
                                X