No announcement yet.

Show us your game related objects 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well this is the most I've spent on modern gaming in a LONG time!

Comment

Cool!
      I recommend holding off on Farpoint til you have an Aim controller. Without that it's a mediocre Halo knock off.

Wipeout though is stunning. Welcome to the future!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Couple of Limited Run bits, some PS4 games that a friend picked up on holiday, and a really slick ‘zine.

Comment

Mhmmm, Kyoei Toshi. I was always tempted by the shooter below Momodora (of which I can't remember the name), you'll have to tell how is it.
          Is the book on the left an artbook for Shovel Knight?

Comment

20 quid! I’d be interested to hear your thoughts on it...

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
              Couple of Limited Run bits, some PS4 games that a friend picked up on holiday, and a really slick ‘zine.

I was curious about the zine after Ashly Burch posted some photos of the LiS feature but the cost was a bit steep. What do you think of it?

Comment

I sat down with it earlier and had a skim over it all and a more detailed read of a couple of the articles. I really like it; I understand some of the articles are available elsewhere (like Ashly Burch's that you mentioned) but it's illustrated and designed quite wonderfully, and a very nice way to read them. On the whole it's less focused on the detail of the games themselves, and is much more about the culture of games and so on, which might put some off, but I'm quite happy with it.

Comment

New imports pleasingly sneaked past hrm customs, oh look another non existant customs bill lol. Just love been able to declare the value on my stuff muwahaha.

Today a bit of a mix of everything, both releases of susume kinopio taichou plus an amiibo of said screechy mushroom head himself.. A shounen jump 50th anniversairy edition famicom mini, some pad protectors and also a copy of OH NO. Also one of my most wanted items finally tracked down, the 40th anniversairy version of the cup noodle robo timer. Not an easy thing to get hold of as they were competition prizes from Nissin, now sits safely in my display cabinet along with the other i have, just 3 more to track down for a complete set

Last edited by importaku; 20-07-2018, 16:51.

Comment

Keep 3DS Captain Toad sealed. Play the Switch version. The port made me angry. I could barely notice the 3D.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post

I couldn’t resist the glow in the dark cover, really enjoying the magazine though.
                      Something very different.

Comment

I purchased £50 PSN credit so I could get the extra characters for Sonic Mania. I also downloaded Garou:MotW and Last Blade 2. This has resulted in my AES carts being put into plastic storage boxes. The end is nigh....

Comment

Comment

Ban request for putting the disc on the floor.

Comment

its a sonic game, best place for them lol.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                                its a sonic game, best place for them lol.
                                Have you actually played Sonic Mania? It's only the best 2D platformer of last year and quite possibly this year too iw that it's been refined.

Comment

Working...
                                X