User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yes, sir!
    The Co-Op Experience
    Two players can play in local split screen or online co-op through the campaign. Each player earns their own individual cash and players are rewarded bonus cash for working together.

Army of TWO? The Devil's Cartel, is the gritty third installment to the blockbuster action franchise celebrated for its intense, two player co-operative gameplay. Developed by Visceral Games?, the award-winning creators of Dead Space?, Army of TWO The Devil's Cartel re-sets the series that pioneered the co-op experience with a more intense, mature and grittier tone. Players will find themselves on the deadly streets of Mexico as Alpha and Bravo, two operatives working for Tactical Worldwide Operations (T.W.O.), a PMC outfit that drops them in the middle of a drug war conflict for an assignment full of corruption and deceit. With the ability to unleash the power of ultimate destruction, players will need to work together as their objectives unravel, allegiances begin to blur and they face off against a ruthless opposition.

Gameplay Footage:

Theme Tune:

Quote Originally Posted by k0pp0 View Post
    and that is how you answer a question.
    Thanks, man. Glad you appreciated my efforts!

Deus Ex is done so I ran Sniper Elite 2 to check it didn't need any updates (which it didn't! :O ) and shot some Nazi in the face in the tutorial.

Good to go, but if you'd rather do Army of Two: TDC, let me know.

I didn't see you or Deuteros online last night though.

I didn't get a chance yesterday. I'll download it tonight and should be able to play it for a bit.

I only like FPSs if I can play them as a sniper, taking my time to headshot everyone! I played through the entire Medal of Honor (the first one on the PS1) like that, only using the M1 Garand rifle or whichever pistol was available. I remember resenting when the game forced me to kill a wave of enemies using a mounted machinegun in order to proceed.

There's all sorts of physics in it so you're shooting above the head of your targets to allow for gravity and wind.
    I might play on easy, which doesn't bother with all that malarky.

It's worth having a crack at the harder difficulties because the wind/gravity thang makes for a more interesting challenge.

I was online - but late and I was asleep on the sofa within about 20 minutes. I need to kick the missus out of the room so I can have the T.V (can't wait for Xbox one BC)
    Last edited by k0pp0; 16-09-2015 at 01:00 PM.

And as if by magic I actually stumble across someone playing this tonight. The co ops challenges are not fun.

Now that you took care of those, I hope I'll be as lucky as you were.

I played for a bit yesterday but had to pause for a phone call which ended up taking forever. I'm playing on the highest difficulty and really taking my time, reloading whenever I get shot. I'm loving it so far!