Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rare JPN Saturn and SNES titles, some sealed games.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rare JPN Saturn and SNES titles, some sealed games.

I need ?100 fast so I'm selling a few premium items that I'd be willing to part with as well as a few doubles that aren't as valuable but need clearing anyway. I appreciate that some of these prices are a little high, but I'm not really keen to sell everything listed, so once I get above ?100 I will probably pull the other items. I've basically got price estimates from recent ebay figures (sold items only). The grading out of 10 is for the condition of the cardboard boxes only. Photos of anything can be emailed, just ask. Postage is extra. Deals can be done for multiple purchases. Any further questions, please ask. Thanks!

Saturn JPN
    Night Striker S, reg card, no spine. NM bar a couple of lights marks on the standard jewel case, which could be replaced) ?50
    G Vector, spine, no reg card. NM ?50

PS1 JPN
    Dracula X ~Nocturne in the Moonlight~ aka Castlevania Sotn (Playstation The Best release) no reg or spine NM ?15

SFC JPN
    Smash TV, NM innards - bagged cart with reg cards and manual. Box has light wear to edges 8/10 ?15

SNES UK
    Pocky & Rocky 2 boxed with manual. Cart is NM. Manual has a few light creases but is otherwise in good shape. Box looks like it has been previously squashed. Large creases along top and bottom edges. Some damage to corners and wear to edges. Overall 5/10 but still complete and reasonably sturdy, especially with the white innards inside it ?75

Super Bomberman 2 boxed with manual. everything NM 9/10 ?50

Wii UK
    Pandora's Tower new & sealed (official nintendo seal) ?30

Xbox 360 UK
    Battle Fantasia new & sealed (official xbox seal) ?10

Dreamcast (region free)
    Dux (white dvd case release) new & sealed ?25

PC DVD-ROM UK
    Outrun 2006 Coast 2 Coast (GSP White Label Reloaded release) ?12

PS2 UK
    Shadow of the Colossus official postcards x4 (think these came with the original card sleeve release) Mint condition ?5

PC CD-ROM JPN
    Phantasy Star Online (big box version with manual and inserts) ?30
    Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst (dvd case with manual and inserts) ?20
    Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst Episode IV (dvd case & soundtrack cd in card box with manual and inserts) ?30

----------------------
    SOLD
    Elevator Action 2 Returns, spine and reg card. NM two very light marks on disc. ?100

SNES US
    Pocky & Rocky boxed with manual. Couple of folds on cover of manual. Box has light wear to edges/corners, some sticker residue and one major crease on the right front by the opening 7/10 ?80
    Last edited by acidbearboy; 21-09-2015, 12:25.

SOLD
    Elevator Action

Added:

PS2 UK
    Shadow of the Colossus official postcards x4 (think these came with the original card sleeve release) Mint condition ?5

Comment

Added rare Japanese PSO stuff

PC CD-ROM JPN
      Phantasy Star Online (big box version with manual and inserts) ?30
      Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst (dvd case with manual and inserts) ?20
      Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst Episode IV (dvd case & soundtrack cd in card box with manual and inserts) ?30

Comment

poss interested in the snes things you have, do you have any pics of these dude

Comment

Originally posted by RuBiQ View Post
          poss interested in the snes things you have, do you have any pics of these dude
          Drop me a message with your email address and the games you want pics of and I'll send them over.

Comment

only just seen you PM acidbear not been on all week typical when its snes related..

Comment

Nothing else has been sold. Drop me a message if you're still interested in anything.

Comment

Working...
              X