This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
    I just placed an order on Play-Asia. It's $50 before postage.
    Can you post the link to the one you ordered, there is no info on Play Asia that I can see that states the it comes with both games. Don't want to get the wrong one.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
      Oh what?!

That's awesome, I love Umihara Kawase, I didn't even know about this.

Got to get that and Katamari ordered.
      Me too. Where did that come from? Or am I just massively out of the loop these days?

Comment

Anybody signed up for the online, but don't want their allocated NES joycons?

Comment

UPDATE 14/2/19: Ubisoft has now confirmed Assassin's Creed 3 for Nintendo Switch, with a launch date of 21st May.This i…

Assassins Creed III Collection is coming to Switch in March

Comment

When I'm king, whoever is behind this frankly irresponsible and flagrant misuse of the word "collection" is going to be first against the wall, and not just because I'm going to bum them until they cry.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
              https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...intendo-switch

Nothing confirmed yet, isn't this just a posting on some Czech web shop?

Comment

Originally posted by wargame View Post
                Nothing confirmed yet, isn't this just a posting on some Czech web shop?
                Punch Line (PS4) was first listed by a German retailer a couple of years before its western release so, yeah, it might be true despite the country of origin of the rumor.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                  Punch Line (PS4) was first listed by a German retailer a couple of years before its western release so, yeah, it might be true despite the country of origin of the rumor.
                  I am saying nothing is confirmed unlike the linked to article that implies the game is coming but only using the Czech website as a source.

Comment

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...intendo-switch

I don't know much about Assassins Creed but even reading the link I'm not sure I get how this is a collection when it's just number 3...? Is that Liberation thing a whole other game?

Comment

It's still unconfirmed but usually in these instances, once it starts hitting more mainstream sources it pans out. It'd be a fairly cheap and easy port too.

Liberation is a whole separate game though, it was... okay. AC3 remains the real meat

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                        I don't know much about Assassins Creed but even reading the link I'm not sure I get how this is a collection when it's just number 3...? Is that Liberation thing a whole other game?
                        Yeah, it was the Vita game. It was a separate game in a similar setting, which had switching outfits as its gimmick (you had three "tiers"; slave, working class woman and high society lady, and people responded differently depending on how you dressed).

I really liked it, but some of its appeal was due to the novelty of playing an AC game on a handheld. That's a bit null and void when it's being released on a handheld with its "big brother" game.

Comment

Ah okay, thanks. The only one I ever played of these was the PSP one and it was really hard to control due to the lack of a second stick so that's the only thing I remember about the game. I didn't stick with it long. If I remember correctly, it was free... why did we get free games on the PSP? I can't remember. Some apology for something. Anyway, it was hardly the best way to experience the series. Are these good?

Edit: I remembered. The free PSP games came with the Go because there was no way of transferring your UMDs.
                          Last edited by Dogg Thang; 28-01-2019, 14:33.

Comment

AC3 got a bit of stick when it came out for being a bit slow but frankly there are much slower entries. It's main trouble for those unfamiliar with the games is that AC3 was the... 5th game, I think? But it ended the arc that the series was telling so narratively is probably even more nonsensical than it was if it's your first real delve in.

Comment

AC3 got a bit of stick when it came out for being a bit slow but frankly there are much slower entries. It's main trouble for those unfamiliar with the games is that AC3 was the... 5th game, I think? But it ended the arc that the series was telling so narratively is probably even more nonsensical than it was if it's your first real delve in.
                              I thought that arc ended with Revelations? (i.e. it ended the trilogy that started with ACII)

I say that having not played any since II.

Comment

As you can see Dogg it’s all very simple and easy to follow.

Comment

Working...
                                X