Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enpass can import from 1password. Maybe still not useful to you mind!

Comment

Speeding ticket. 61 in a 50. Road is dead straight, not an accident hot spot or anything. Annoying but still my own fault.

Comment

Drove down to London last night for a gig in Hammersmith tonight. I’m sure I don’t need to say anything that I haven’t said previously regarding coming back here.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post

Does anyone like Brannigans Roast Beef & Mustard crisps?

Well, they just ****ed em. They're TOTALLY different.
          They did a 'Cheese & Ham' flavour a long time ago that I really loved. There was also a 'Pickled Onion' flavour Square Crisps that were really tasty. Wotsits used to come in a range of flavours that I preferred over cheese flavour.

I hate it when companies stop making crisps that I crave.

Hopefully the company behind Brannigans will get a backlash and see sense.

Comment

providing a breeding ground for the bacteria that is self-doubt and negativity.
            Take some Acidophilus Bifidus Positivitus.

But seriously, I hope you get the job.
            Last edited by Leon Retro; 26-01-2019, 13:14.

Comment

Twinged my back working on my stained glass window, I hurt

Comment

Thing about the Brannigans is, they used to be these scary, thick, tasty shards of potatoey goodness, coated in a mustard that would nearly take one's breath away. Not many in a packet but MAJESTIC.

Now, they're these sad little round Walkers-y things but very greasy with about a tenth of the pepper. The only similarity is the packet and the amount you get inside.

Unless I got a dud pack...? But all five packs were mince, I shan't be buying again for a bit...

Comment

I shan't be buying again for a bit...

Comment

Telegram from the PM just in:

**THE BATTLE AGAINST BRANNIGANS HAS BEGUN**

**MOBILISE INFANTRY AND BATTALIONS**

**PROJECT "BRANNIGANS-BUSTER" IN OPERATION**

**DEATH OR GLORY, BE PROUD OF YOUR DESTINIES**

Comment

Radio stations grouping hip hop and rnb together. No. I want hip hop; I do not want Rap n Bull****

Comment

Agreed most definitely. It has always annoyed me.

Current irk is still the job situation. Was told I should hear on Friday, just rung my boss to find he's gone on the sick with stress and depression. I'm feeling like Alan Partridge did with Chris Feather.

Kinda resigned to it now so just having a whale of a time on Dead Space 2, chapter 13 and it's getting visceral. Just dug DS3 outta the archives, this game is so good I'm playing it back to back, am proper loving this series at prez!

Comment

My wrist. Despite no obvious bashes to it (think I might've slept on it one night at a push), it's been hurting plenty and I've had it strapped up for weeks. Also: so many comments about my prolific wanking habits.

Comment

Why the hell can't you disable the light on the PS4 controller? I'm trying to play Resi 2 in the dark, and the sodding thing is illuminating half the room, or else casting a giant glaring reflection on the tv screen. Wow, how's that for immersion. What in god's name were they thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by noobish hat View Post
                              Why the hell can't you disable the light on the PS4 controller? I'm trying to play Resi 2 in the dark, and the sodding thing is illuminating half the room, or else casting a giant glaring reflection on the tv screen. Wow, how's that for immersion. What in god's name were they thinking.
                              You can set it to low, medium, high, brightness. Mines on low and I only play in the dark, can’t say I notice it. Though I suppose that could depend on how reflective your tv screen is as well?

Comment

Originally posted by noobish hat View Post
                                I have a highly reflective TV screen and yes, it's incredibly annoying. Set it to 'Dim' by accessing the controller settings by holding the PS button and it will stop it illuminating your room, but it may still show up in the reflection on your TV.

Less annoying but still irritating, that the Xbox One pads provide literally no indication of who's player 1 and who's player 2, which just seems bizarre considering they covered that off fine on the 360 pad.

Comment

Working...
                                X