Clear All

Dogg Thang is still alive.

Comment

[MENTION=3144]Dogg Thang[/MENTION]

Comment

The Thang Lives! Long live the Thang!

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
          I'm still alive. Had one of those health scares - they found a lump in my thyroid. Tests and consultant visit today and he says it's nothing to worry about and doesn't even want to follow up any further. I have never heard these words from a health professional before today: "and sure if it is cancer, so what? AIN'T NUTHIN BUT A THANG" That was baffling but it made sense the way he explained it in terms of the chances being negligible and not being able to have any kind of effect in that area at the current size.

Anyway, I'm still alive and that's a big weight off my mind.
          Great to hear, mate.

Comment

A revelation occurred earlier today. I now have, in a sense, some kind of 'ambition'.

I want to walk the length of Britain from the base. Or maybe start at the top and walk downwards. But lengthwise, all walking, bet that's a great, nice, bastard walk.

There's no point walking the breadth when you've already done the length. It's like DLC.

Comment

Some people *jump* Britain, some geezers *vault* Britain, some chappies *roll* Britain.

Me? I *WALK* Britain.

Comment

Also, big tub of black olives I got for quarter of the price. I'm eating the whole tub they are truly lush.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                  ... from the base. Or maybe start at the top and ... But lengthwise, ... bet that's a great....

... the breadth when you've already done the length. It's like DLC.
                  I was skim-reading this earlier and had to go back and read this post in more detail.

Comment

Looks at the time stamp on jazzfunks post, year, he’s never going to do that

Comment

It's only been 6 months but I hope this marks the beginning of a return that eventually brings it back to the UK too. God I miss Toys R Us

Comment

I love your crazy-hour musings, Jazz!

I'm looking forward to a post in the irk thread about how you're off work with the runs and fever dreams about cross-country hiking after eating a whole tub of out-of-date olives.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                          It's only been 6 months but I hope this marks the beginning of a return that eventually brings it back to the UK too. God I miss Toys R Us
                          I saw that!

It's a magical place, we're on our way there!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                            we're on our way there!
                            Oooooh-oh, living on a prayer!

No wait, that's not right.

Comment

Given the time difference, this place is a ghost town when I’m at work, but JazzFunk is usually awake at some ungodly hour to cheer me up

Comment

Just had my body thrown around like a ragdoll playing F-Zero AX at The Heart of Gaming. Worth the admission price alone lol

Comment

Working...
                                X