Little Things that Bring a Smile to Your Face 5: Rainbow Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BaronSqwelch View Post
    I read that piece, looked at the pics...still have no idea where the hell that is. 37 years in Brum and still get confused
    I'm not 100% either!

It's between Corporation Street and Union Street in the City Arcade. Somewhere near the multistorey Tesco and the shop that sells Rolex watches, I think!

Comment

Buy Product not found at Argos. Thousands of products for same day delivery, or fast store collection.

Mario Chess set.
      Luigi is the queen.

They haven't set the board up properly though - they have bowser (king) opposite Luigi.

They've set the baddies up on the black team, but recoloured it blue.

Comment

Making Halloween decorations with Selphie. Best time.

Comment

Making scary pictures at home with Selphie.

Last edited by nakamura; 29-10-2015, 16:52.

Comment

Those are really cute
            Last edited by charlesr; 29-10-2015, 18:20.

Comment

Cool. That one with all the kids isn't that scary though.

Comment

Sunday is the first so tickets at our local cinema are only a fiver. Booked John Wick and I can't wait to see it! Premium couples seats, too. I've been dying to see it but it took ages to come out over here.

Life here without a credit card has been annoying so it's nice to finally buy things online the proper way. No more pissing about at the convenience store!

new smile: Manager is buying Surface Pro 4s for us to use as our IT laptops. Come to think of it, it's not really a smile because I'd rather have a laptop. Typing on that Surface Pro keyboard is naff. I see another company sells a proper hard keyboard so it should feel more like a laptop.

Still, walking around with a Surface would be terribly cool.
                Last edited by randombs; 30-10-2015, 08:41.

Comment

A sad smile here. My neighbour died earlier in the week. This morning, his daughter dropped in two big bags of Halloween sweets for my girls. They had been sitting in his house ready all week. He was a good guy.

Comment

Found this video of my brother and his mates "the squad" posing around London. Oh how amusing I found this.

Comment

What have I just watched? Is it a parody?

Comment

No...

One of those guys has a ?1400 pair of trainers, he doesn't even earn that a month. I'm not one to judge given my spending habits but I find that kinda funny since I consider ?65 or so enough for a pair of trainers.

God knows what our own Mr Valdez thinks of this lot.

Comment

So your brother's gang are foot fetishists?

Comment

I think crazy expensive trainers just for poncing around in are a bloody waste. I'd spend that money on a nice pair of shoes. Maybe fitted ones.

Comment

The problem with flash trainers is that they seem to get heavier and more bulky and further from the ground the more expensive you go. It's like function is thrown out the window in favour of form. Most flash clothes manage to pull off being functional as well as looking cool.

Comment

Starting a new job in a week and a half from now, exciting and terrifying at the same time! Probably the best part is cutting down my commuting time from about 4 hours total per day using public transport / ride share with a coworker to 20 minutes on foot.

Comment

Working...
                                X