Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
    Amazing work and amazing response. Love that
    Thanks all! It was fantastic seeing that response. Perfect timing.

Comment

Originally posted by endo View Post
      Bizarre- what's with not wanting to give things to people with lots of positive feedback?
      He bought a cabinet from a certain "famed" German collector on the forum, cabinet arrived with a chip/scratch on the screen. Big song and dance about the screen being damaged before shipping etc. Guy got annoyed that no one sided with him in a dispute thread, so he's parting out the Blast City to members who aren't German, Dutch or Romanian or long standing members with loads of positive trade deals on AO. Because the system is out to get him Just a little disgruntled, eh?

Comment

Bath and Body Works have a candle sale this weekend. Its wicked.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
          Bath and Body Works have a candle sale this weekend. Its wicked.
          One step away from telling us about your daily bubble bath and Mills and Boon collection.

Comment

I think he was making a joke, no? Candle. Wicked. Get it?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
              Hilarious Romanian guy on Arcade Otaku giving away spare parts from a Blast City cab

https://forum.arcadeotaku.com/viewto...p?f=35&t=38729
              Hilarious. I love how the guy is a total bellend, rude, mad and exhibiting signs of racism or similar and people are like hmmmmm, I know that's bad but it is free stuff so...

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                Hilarious. I love how the guy is a total bellend, rude, mad and exhibiting signs of racism or similar and people are like hmmmmm, I know that's bad but it is free stuff so...
                It's just nice to see people on other forums having meltdowns and their mods have to deal with it and not us!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
                  One step away from telling us about your daily bubble bath and Mills and Boon collection.
                  Who doesn't like bubble baths?

Comment

Watching Conor McGregor comprehensively lose at the weekend. I do like the guy, I find him very witty and entertaining, and he's a really good fighter, but the rubbish he was coming out was ridiculous and offensive and he had that beating coming. I dislike violence in every day life but do enjoy physical battles in sports with rules in place. I'm particularly attracted to the mental side of it, the mind games they play, the approaches they take, the way fighters look to tackle their personal fears and weaknesses, how they build confidence, and especially the philosophies behind certain styles.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                        Made me chuckle. Needed that.

Comment

The smell of cut grass. It's one of those glorious late summer days here today, wall to wall sunshine with not a cloud in the sky, and all the farmers are all out making hay. Love that smell.

Comment

Had a family of 4 kids in today at the dentist. One of the youngest (about 1 1/2 years old) kept thinking the exam mirror was a spoon and kept leaning forward to eat 'more' of it than sit back and let the dentist look in. It was pretty adorable and funny, she was a good patient overall.

Comment

Originally posted by Zen Monkey View Post
                              The smell of cut grass. It's one of those glorious late summer days here today, wall to wall sunshine with not a cloud in the sky, and all the farmers are all out making hay. Love that smell.
                              I have to visit parks to find anything more than a few square metres grass, freshly cut or otherwise.

There's a spot outside Shinjuku station that has identical trees to the ones in our flat's communal garden when I was a nipper. The effect was ruined when I realised they were lining a large concrete walkway, but beggars can't be choosers

Comment

Finally thrown together an RGB cable for my supergun, so I'm sampling my Darksoft CPS3 finally. It's all very exciting and this HAS unit provides an excellent image

Comment

Working...
                                X