No announcement yet.

Little Things that Bring a Smile to Your Face 5: Rainbow Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Works night out last night. No hassles at all, no real hangover, big hot bath running right now and nothing to do all afty.

Comment

I want that jumper, QC.

Comment

My son and his friend have been doing speed runs on Mirror's Edge. "OMG did you see that?! I slid along the floor and kicked his shins while punching him in the balls. Best game ever"

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
          I want that jumper, QC.
          Limited to 150!
          Welcome to the party, pal!

Comment

My size is out of stock. Pricks.

Comment

Terrible start to my day but I got to go Eurogamer thanks to @QualityChimp and I used bespoke offers today and got Gears of War UE and a Xbone controller for ?48!

Comment

Glad my ticket could be used and you had a great time, sir!

Comment

Rakuten credit card approved.

Apparently the Rakuten card is easy to get but I'm still waiting for Japan to deny me something.

Maybe I'll apply for permanent residence just to see.

I wouldn't have bothered but I need it to sign up with the cheap mobile companies.

Comment

Just get married instead, much easier. Paperwork only takes 15 mins or so, get two witnesses and bingo.

Comment

I'm only joking. I don't want to apply for that. But yeah that's the plan. I've heard you get the third degree but who knows.

Comment

Being married doesn't spare you from the sporadic visa renewals (and corresponding 4000 yen charges) however.

Comment

Haha I read that as 40000Y first

How sporadic? More often than five years? My next renewal is in 2019.

Comment

I am waiting for my next one right now, the last one was three years duration and I think that was before they introduced the five year period, so hopefully I'll get that this time. It's all on the whim of the clerk that processes your application though. Permanent residents don't have that to deal with.

I was on a three year work visa when I got married, they shifted me to a one year spouse visa that expired before my original one would have. Claimed they wanted to see if the marriage would last.

Comment

50mb Broadband installed today after several weeks of leeching the neighbour's weak wifi

I Installed a new electric shower to replace the one that was in situ, it's like a monsoon by comparsion. I feel pretty satisfied I managed to do it.

Comment

What one did you get? Mine is crap, very weedy.

Comment

Working...
                                X