Little Things that Bring a Smile to Your Face 5: Rainbow Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is a Mira Sport max Airboost 10.8kw

I was gonna get one a few weeks ago, but I had better things to spend ?260 on, however it is on offer for ?197 at the mo
    A powerful electric shower, Mira Sport Max with Airboost is designed to boost your showering experience, without adding any more water. Lasting up to 50% longer with integrated Mira Clearscale technology, this electric shower gives a consistent performance time and time again. With stylish white detailing, it's the perfect addition to a contemporary bathroom. Complete with choice of 3 power levels, and 4 spray showerhead with rub-clean rubber nozzles for easy cleaning!

The name sold it to be honest, but it's proper amazing.

Comment

fitting a shower you self. make sure you get it checked and signed off.

Comment

There's a VW board member named Olaf Lies

Comment

Thanks Boris. I have a Mira Sport at the moment. I never thought about what power I wanted when I had the bathroom fitted. I'll check out the specs on that one compared to what I currently have.

Comment

I think basically the higher the power the easier it is to hear the waters so the water flow is improved, especially in winte when the cold water is colder to begin with.
            This one also has an air pump and send air through to the shower head to increase the flow further if required

Comment

Matlab working properly.

Comment

Being rejected for a face-to-face interview and getting your interviewer in trouble with HR for being phoned half an hour late. One of those little, spiteful wins that make the day sweeter.

Comment

My train ticket for Play Expo almost costing ?100.

Actually a bad thing all in but considering I'm getting everything else gratis it sort of balances out. Should have like 11 hours of travel the whole weekend though so plenty of DS Lite or Vita play!

Comment

Chatting with Jordan Weisman about BattleTech

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                      My train ticket for Play Expo almost costing ?100.

Actually a bad thing all in but considering I'm getting everything else gratis it sort of balances out. Should have like 11 hours of travel the whole weekend though so plenty of DS Lite or Vita play!
                      Wowza...proper old school there lol

Comment

Originally posted by usman View Post
                        Wowza...proper old school there lol
                        Not sure how to react to that, you taking the michael mate?

Comment

Nah...just takes me back to circa 2006 and R4 carts =)

Somewhere along the way, people started calling Nissan’s GT-R, the company’s flagship sports car, “Godzilla.” It’s a fitting nickname, since the GT-R is intimidatingly powerful, and also because with a curb weight of 1,740 kilograms (3,836 pounds), it’s not exactly svelte. Still, one American turning shop thinks t ...

Sick tuning and paint job...but a GT-R still isn't a Mitsu!
                          Last edited by usman; 01-10-2015, 20:50.

Comment

Ho ho ho I'm so happy, Shenmue III crowdfunding has opened again on Slacker Backer! I literally remembered 10 minutes after KS funding had ended.

Also Imogen Poots' ridiculous name - Imogen Gay Poots. Makes me laugh every time.
                            Last edited by usman; 02-10-2015, 03:16.

Comment

The urge to leave work on a Friday to play a game.

It's been a long time since I've had that feeling. Gran Turismo 6 was probably the last time I've been truly excited about playing a game, but today is really special. I have not only a new game but a new console! My Mario Maker Wii U bundle turned up at work today and it's taken pride of place at my desk in till I run home at 5:50pm. New game feeling is good, new console feeling is better but a new a Mario game is better still and it takes me back to my childhood.

It feels like it's the antidote to the endless killing and open world games that we're currently wallowing in, replacing it with a goal, platforming and chip tune music. I'm so excited!

Comment

...weren't you supposed to be waiting until Christmas?

Comment

Working...
                                X