Little Things that Bring a Smile to Your Face 5: Rainbow Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Err, yes!

But I convinced the Mrs there's a load of games I want for it anyway and I'm desperate to play Mario Maker. It worked!

Comment

NERF Stormtrooper Blaster.

I can't not buy it...

Comment

Me (on facebook): "It seems pretty clear that the USA as a group cannot be trusted with guns. Sucks for the individuals who can own them responsibly, but it's time to get rid of them. Anyone that says otherwise would no doubt change their tune if their kid got shot and killed at school today."

Someone from the USA, presumably a gun owner: "As a group? A hundred million lawful gun owners somehow managed not to shoot anyone yesterday, moron."

Me: "Also 100 million facebook users somehow managed to have a discussion yesterday without resorting to calling each other morons, but there's always someone that manages to spoil it #analogy (your point was excellent until that last bit)"

Think that went well.

Comment

Thing is, unlike Europe, America never lost its religion. And by religion, I mean the military and guns.

You DO NOT QUESTION either.

Their Constitution is like their sacred text, the way they keep referring to it as a a sacrosanct document that gives them inalienable gun rights, rather than a simple founding document that can and should be changed and has been....with all those, um, bloody AMENDMENTS.

--- Local gov't has banned menthol cigarettes, which has killed any impulse for me to have one, now. Yayyyyyyy!

Comment

Kirsty Gallagher's legs and arse on Strictly. If it wasn't for the fact my lass and her mother were sat there watching it I would've fed the ducks there and then. Mind, I wouldn't have been watching the bloody thing if they weren't there, so I can't complain.

Comment

Got chatted up by a nice volunteer girl after the last evening show at local film festival =) Flirting and asked me to afterparty etc. Can't remember the last time that happened.

I basked in the glow for a bit but I have to say, it's all feeling a bit sad now.
              Last edited by usman; 05-10-2015, 08:28.

Comment

It's just the post-coital blues. They'll pass. Try popping one off in the shower.

Comment

Last week at work

Comment

Comment

WHAT. A ****ING. REBEL.

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
                        It's just the post-coital blues. They'll pass. Try popping one off in the shower.
                        No man, I don't get into any of that. In addition to being 'practising' as a muslim, married moreover.

I meant it was really nice being chatted up like that out of the blue. Of course I begged off going or exchanging numbers. It just all seemed a bit sad to me after...as I suppose it does in general after small flashes of youth in your 30s.
                        Last edited by usman; 05-10-2015, 19:40.

Comment

Yep, I know what you mean. Had that happen about a month or so and I'm not exaggerating when I say it has been about 8 years since it happened. Would never go there and I'm happily married but it still gives the ego a boost when it happens.

Comment

The Cola Wars are over. Pepsi has defeated Coca Cola. How?

They're producing a limited number of Pepsi Perfects. The Pepsi version which was in Back to the Future Part 2

Comment

Though not in the same market, Universal is also going for the title of most brilliant tie-in nod to Back the Future's anniversary. Today they released the trailer... for Jaws 19

Comment

"Shark still looks fake"

Comment

Working...
                                X