No announcement yet.

Little Things that Bring a Smile to Your Face 5: Rainbow Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meeting wifey in LA soon for our West Coast tour. LA, San Diego and San Francisco.

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
      Meeting wifey in LA soon for our West Coast tour. LA, San Diego and San Francisco.
      Are you driving? That'll be ace.
      I did a similar thing, but more of a circuit.
      LA, Vegas, Death Valley, Mammoth Lakes, Yosemite National Park, San Francisco, Santa Cruz, Pismo Beach, Carmel and Venice Beach.

That drive down Route 1 along the coast was great. If you're doing that, try and visit Santa Cruz (You're not That Far), home of surfing, the Boardwalk, vampires and muscly saxophonists.

Comment

The story from behind the scenes of EDF 4.1 unravels here. The EDF series is back with new feelings of despair and bug-slaying satisfaction as you fight your way through never-ending swarms of giant insects in a vertical scrolling shoot 'em up!

Comment

That pretty much every modern hotel has the decency to position the TV so that you can sit and have a long poop in the bathroom while watching it. Genius.

Comment

There's a Hunter Bar near my hotel in Shinjuku. Don't know much/at all about Monster Hunter bu the size of those portions is tempting.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
              Are you driving? That'll be ace.
              I did a similar thing, but more of a circuit.
              LA, Vegas, Death Valley, Mammoth Lakes, Yosemite National Park, San Francisco, Santa Cruz, Pismo Beach, Carmel and Venice Beach.

That drive down Route 1 along the coast was great. If you're doing that, try and visit Santa Cruz (You're not That Far), home of surfing, the Boardwalk, vampires and muscly saxophonists.
              Not driving this time.

Our hotel overlooks Venice Beach and we went for a walk yesterday watching the sunset, then had our anniversary dinner at a wicked restaurant called Rose Cafe. We're a few blocks away from GoogleHQ so might want to take some photos there today.

Also, it smells of weed everywhere which is nice. It's been legalized here so we might try and have some

Comment

My commute on the A1 into London from St Albans smells of weed too, think is legal there too.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                  There's a Hunter Bar near my hotel in Shinjuku. Don't know much/at all about Monster Hunter bu the size of those portions is tempting.
                  WHAT??!!!!!!!. This is an actual thing?

Comment

The guys I do most of my work for are situated in West Hollywood and they keep saying how everywhere stinks of weed, but I never really believe them. It all sounds too good to be true.

It's genuinely legal here (Holland) but I hardly smell it at all unless I'm the one blazing up. 420 blaze it fagets.

Comment

Stinks of weed lots of time around here too, people smoking it in their cars while driving.

Comment

Successfully trolling a forum for 6 years.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                          The guys I do most of my work for are situated in West Hollywood and they keep saying how everywhere stinks of weed, but I never really believe them. It all sounds too good to be true.

It's genuinely legal here (Holland) but I hardly smell it at all unless I'm the one blazing up. 420 blaze it fagets.
                          Our hotel room properly smells of it and we've been outside for 3 hours. Windows were shut, too.

Comment

I see more people blazing up in Peckham and Brixton than I ever did in Amsterdam to be honest. My street reeks of chronic 24/7.

Comment

I love how it's so open now. I'd really like to start growing as a hobby, but the last thing I need right now is more hobbies.

Comment

Is something still illegal if the ones actually tasked with enforcing such a stupid law no longer bother? The 5-0 round here have essentially given up, unless you’re really taking the piss...

Comment

Working...
                                X