Clear All

Dee-NICE!

Comment

"Oh so that's how it's gonna be, huh?"

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
        Love that sketch, Zaki.
        I was crying at this one though from the same guys:

That's how I'm taking attendance when I start teaching.

Comment

YA DONE MESSED UP A A RON!!!!!

Comment

As a teacher, my wife has a bit of this where a kid's name is written like it sounds like Shevawn instead of Siobahn.
            However, once the parents saw the name but didn't know the pronunciation.
            After calling the register for "Guy" several times, a kid meekly put his hand up and said "It's Gooey".

Here's part 2:

Comment

You wanna go to war Bee Lah Kay?!

Comment

Had an ingrowing toenail-y feeling thing going on in my left big toe last few weeks, very painful at times but no pus but deffo on the way if I leave it.

Discovered a useful tip tonight, basically cut a small V in the middle tip of the toenail and it grows towards the V to fill the nail, taking pressure from the ingrowing side.

Crossing my fingers but no pain or discomfort for the last three hours. It seems a tad promising.

But on the flip side, if it goes wrong I will also report back, fellow ingrowing toenail sufferers.

Comment

Wow!

I'm having trouble caused by always cutting my toenails round(because they're round). I found a video of a foot doctor guy working on a nail with exactly the same problem mine have(sharp bit left behind after cutting). He used a special nail file that's only rough on one side. I use that on the nails that are sharp and it helps a lot. The skin doesn't get sore and the file is very rough so only a few swipes are needed.

Comment

This is the first ingrowing toenail I've ever had but it's due to my own damn stoopid self. I cut my toenails with great detail, I THINK.

That is why they Ingrow. You THINK and start trimming away at your toesies with a Stanley Knife to think you'll make em grow better and not cut holes in your socks.

Don't work like that. Mess with a toenail and you'll feel the repercussions.

Comment

Always cut them straight across. You get sharp corners but it means those corners aren't going to grow in.

Comment

Them are teh proper bo Trufax.

Comment

Yeah, I tried that recently. I even bought straight nail clippers. Imagine the curve of my big toenail looks like this:

In my case, y = 1.5cm

So there was 1.5cm of white nail cutting through socks like nobody's business!

I decided that, rather than straight, I'd cut a slight curve but make it end away from the skin. This worked for a while but one day I cut them round again for some reason.

Comment

If you all start sharing tips on painting your toenails, I'm closing the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
                              Youse a snitch.

And the worst kind - a gullible one

Comment

Edit - Totally the wrong thread
                                Last edited by Neon Ignition; 15-05-2018, 13:59.

Comment

Working...
                                X