Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha, noice.

Comment

Got approved for a new apartment, larger one bedroom+den with washer/dryer in a nice secure building. $1400 with parking that won't get my windows smashed in, compared to $1220 + $400 x broken windows.

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
      Haha. I called them and told them of the mistake. It's being collected Monday. I'm a moral, upstanding citizen.
      So...you wrote all over the box in UV-reflective pen? I hope you were creative, not just penis sketches. You know, pixelated penises to simulate j-pron.
      Last edited by kryss; 27-07-2018, 01:39.

Comment

Haha. I called them and told them of the mistake. It's being collected Monday. I'm a moral, upstanding citizen.
        When this has happened to me, I've always got in touch with the vendor and told them I will send it back, if they send me a stamped-addressed-box that I can put the item inside. Like I will send it back, but they need to pay first, as it's their mistake, so I won't accept reimbursement.

I've got a fair bit of free stuff that way, where Amazon etc. don't bother doing it.

Comment

The conversation being: "ner-ner! you sent me a free xbox one x and you don't know who I am!" ?

Comment

The Ladybird book of The Nerd.

It's just pure joy. Top buy of the day.

Comment

Found a Saurian contributed Bayonetta 1 (Collector's Edition) guide at the anime convention I'm at this weekend for a mere £5. Bit of a result when it's worth around 10x that on a good day. Also a very strong resource for the game as I understand.

Comment

Been reading through the old "Post any time you get anything retro" threads, lot of fun and nice memories of the chase for mint gaming stuff.

Has photobucket allowed remote hosting or whatever it's called again? Hadn't expected to see my old pics.

Comment

Bought pre-owned copy of Gears of War 4 for £6 and it had the codes for Gears 1 - 3 & Judgment unused.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                    Found a Saurian contributed Bayonetta 1 (Collector's Edition) guide at the anime convention I'm at this weekend for a mere £5. Bit of a result when it's worth around 10x that on a good day. Also a very strong resource for the game as I understand.
                    Guessing you are at Amecon then

We're off to Tokonatsu next week and I have been doing some final last minute quick attempt of a cosplay to wear. First con of the year for us and really hoping the weather is ok (camping)

Comment

Having trouble seeing cosplay and camping as a good fit...

Comment

Blimey. I haven't been to an anime convention since, I want to say, 2011.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                          Having trouble seeing cosplay and camping as a good fit...
                          My costume is pretty much regular clothes, just stretching out a t-shirt and making a flag and adding kanji to a hat.

All done, just waiting for the flag to dry so I can iron it and find some shorts and white fleece to add to some boots then I'm pretty much done.

I haven't cosplayed in a while and last time I did I was a Pokemon trainer in pretty regular clothes, just had to adjust a hat, shoes and make a sleeveless jacket thing I just made from a vest. The hat was the hardest bit to do! Best to be in more regular clothes when you are in the middle of a field but it doesn't stop people dressing up as Mercy every year.

Comment

Blimey. I haven't been to an anime convention since, I want to say, 2011.
                            2003 for me, beat you!

Comment

Still never. Do I win?

Comment

Arrived home from work to find out AO have delivered my Xbox One X.

Sorry, delivered ANOTHER Xbox One X.

One that I did not order or pay for.

Erm...
                                So, AO we're supposed to call me today and pick up this other Xbox. They didn't.

That's means dibs, right?!

Comment

Working...
                                X