Little Things that Bring a Smile to Your Face 5: Rainbow Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
    And that’s why I keep on top of employees to make sure there are actually working .
    I assure you I give a s**t

1 hour worth of poop in exchange for 6 hours of work is a fair deal!

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
      And that’s why I keep on top of employees to make sure there are actually working .
      By peering over the toilet cubicle, no less!

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
        By peering over the toilet cubicle, no less!
        Naturally, I read that as "peeing" and wondered how fbh still had a job.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
          Naturally, I read that as "peeing" and wondered how fbh still had a job.
          I’m the boss so I’ll pee where I like

Comment

On the heads of your employees skiving off work on the ****ters, no less!

Comment

The other boon of giving birth to an otter at work is that you save toilet roll at home.

There’s very little downside.

Comment

Prin makes an excellent point.

It's also why I always shave my head with clippers while away in the hotel for work in the week, no point making my own bathroom dirty.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                  Prin makes an excellent point.

It's also why I always shave my head with clippers while away in the hotel for work in the week, no point making my own bathroom dirty.
                  I hope you did my wipe your makeup on the towels as well Colin 😉

Comment

No, just my arse. It's the done thing seemingly.

Comment

TP = Towel Paper

Comment

I never got to play that but I heard it was great. Shame Konami cancelled it and booted Kojima out.

Comment

At least it didn't get wiped off people's PS4s.

It's a shame you never got to play it - you could always get a PS4 with it on Ebay, but you'd have to be flush...

Feel like I'm on a roll with these.

Comment

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like MidnightxPMC.

Comment

Is it me, or are the Octonauts always playing Pac-Man?

Comment

We bought a chair for our balcony from Ikea a couple of weeks ago but in true Ikea fashion, they had lots of stock of the chair but none of the cushions that make it comfortable to sit in. I e-mailed Ikea, who said that it was a seasonal item and that they wouldn't be receiving any more stock this year. Grrr!

In the meantime, I paid £5 extra for the same cushion from a seller on eBay, who claimed to have posted it to me last week and it had yet to arrive. They'd been really evasive about giving me a tracking number and I'd resigned myself to it never arriving. Double grrr!

But wait! I took my wife out for lunch today and on the way home, I suggested that we take a different route. As we neared our flat, I spotted a £20 note on some grass nearby. When I picked it up and checked to see if anyone near us had dropped it, there was nobody to be seen. As I was walking back to my wife, I found another £5 a few feet away. I'd never found this much money before.

When we got in, I sat down and checked my phone. A minute later, Ikea e-mailed me to say that they had the cushion in stock in our local branch. We decided to go there straight away, so we went to the bus stop, just in time to see the bus arriving ahead of us and it was going to pull away... until it sat there for two minutes and we just walked on. We went to Ikea and found the cushion, which was new and sealed, returned as an unwanted item by another customer earlier today. Coincidentally, it cost £25- so we appear to have gotten it for free. When we left Ikea, the bus arrived immediately and we just hopped on again. Just after we arrived home, it started raining.

Since then, I've asked the eBay seller for a refund and decided to play the lottery- just in case.

Comment

Working...
                                X