Little Things that Bring a Smile to Your Face 5: Rainbow Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaki Matar View Post
    Welcome back [MENTION=16623]Zen Monkey[/MENTION]! Most of us expected you to come back with a spectacular forum meltdown Glad you let us down!

I even thought about pretending to be you at the next meet. Your identity is safe again
    ...or is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki Matar View Post
      Welcome back [MENTION=16623]Zen Monkey[/MENTION]! Most of us expected you to come back with a spectacular forum meltdown Glad you let us down!

I even thought about pretending to be you at the next meet. Your identity is safe again
      You can pretend to be me, but don't overdo the weirdness. Or underdo it. It's a delicate balance!

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
      I honestly thought you’d falen asleep up snowdon in the snow.

Comment

Pygmy puffer fish make me happy.

Comment

[MENTION=1482]dataDave[/MENTION] has changed his avatar!!
          I'm marking this in the calendar.

Comment

In four weeks I’m going on a 3-4 month break from work.

Comment

Lucky get!

Comment

4 month break? Nice. That's long enough to go backpacking across India where, without really understanding how or why, you'll find yourself staying at an ashram. There you'll meet a bearded guru in saffron robes and wooden beads called Baba G, you'll quickly fall under his spell, he'll convince you, amongst other things, to give up your old life, to stay in the ashram as his personal assistant, and to empty the contents of your bank account into his own private account.

Comment

Does Baba G spit or swallow?

Comment

I'm actually enjoying all these GDPR emails.

Not only are loads of emails I can't remember subscribing to going to stop, I also like the attention of all the begging emails trying keep me subscribed.
                    I like to pretend they're girlfriends that are desperate not to lose me.

Comment

Originally posted by Zen Monkey View Post
                      4 month break? Nice. That's long enough to go backpacking across India where, without really understanding how or why, you'll find yourself staying at an ashram. There you'll meet a bearded guru in saffron robes and wooden beads called Baba G, you'll quickly fall under his spell, he'll convince you, amongst other things, to give up your old life, to stay in the ashram as his personal assistant, and to empty the contents of your bank account into his own private account.
                      Aye, that’ll be a firm no on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Zen Monkey View Post
                        So thats where you were.

Comment

4-5 year old girl having a meltdown in the supermarket screaming at her mum non-stop that she had to buy the magazine this girl was swinging about. "IT WILL ENCOURAGE ME TO READ, I CAN ENJOY THE READING!!!!""

Saw them later with mum offering to buy her a big illustrated kids book but the girl was arguing it wasn't correct!

Comment

Going Shinjuku today to look at pressure cookers and also get my PS4

I’d really lost my motivation for gaming over the past five years or so but now I’m like a little boy at Christmas. I’ve been checking out all these cool games and counting down the days. It’s only been four days since that PS4 vs Switch thread but it feels like forever!

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
                            "IT WILL ENCOURAGE ME TO READ, I CAN ENJOY THE READING!!!!"
                            That’s adorable. I don’t think I’d be able to resist offering to buy the magazine for her myself.
                            Last edited by randombs; 18-05-2018, 21:21.

Comment

I'd be the opposite, id be like "your mum says no, you can't have this mag...Oh sweet this is awesome!" *Takes magazine off child and buys it myself*

Comment

What happened to the Blobcat who gave a comic to a girl on the bus?

WHEN DID YOU GIVE UP ON LIFE????

Comment

Working...
                                X