No announcement yet.

Little Things that Bring a Smile to Your Face 5: Rainbow Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long weekend with the lady in London coming up!

Comment

Long weekend without the lady in London coming up!

I can finally play some games

Comment

Comment

Also, Puma is coming back, they are making some very cool-looking trainers right now, time for the other Dassler brother to shine again, Adidas are getting a bit boring, it's all making me smile, Hybrid Rocket looks niiiiiiice.

Comment

Eight years after its collapse, there is literally one little Blockbuster Video store still out there fighting the good fight

Comment

Good on them.

Comment

Comment

My brother-in-law. Get comfy, this is an awesome story.

During the World Cup said fellow was part of the "It's Coming Home" brigade. False hope if you aks me, but that's another story. Now being the Mexico fan that I am, we'd been having a bit of banter.

Naturally once Mexico crashed out to Brasil, he was all full of laughs and taking the piss. HOWEVER, upon Inglaterra failing so spectacularly to Croatia t'other night, resulting in me putting up a number of facebook posts about it, he has now blocked me, left the family WhatsApp group, cancelled our theatre night tonight, and is threatening not to go on holiday in August. All of this because his team lost. Hell, I wish I'd have tagged him in to each of those 16 statuses now.

It's amused me no end I tell you. What a baby. Don't dish it out if you can't take it back. I did leave him a message singing "Cry baby bunting" because I'm a dick like that too. Ja!
                  Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I can’t believe he ruined theatre night. If he also gets causes trouble on opera night, I think you’ll need to have words.

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                      My brother-in-law. Get comfy, this is an awesome story.

During the World Cup said fellow was part of the "It's Coming Home" brigade. False hope if you aks me, but that's another story. Now being the Mexico fan that I am, we'd been having a bit of banter.

Naturally once Mexico crashed out to Brasil, he was all full of laughs and taking the piss. HOWEVER, upon Inglaterra failing so spectacularly to Croatia t'other night, resulting in me putting up a number of facebook posts about it, he has now blocked me, left the family WhatsApp group, cancelled our theatre night tonight, and is threatening not to go on holiday in August. All of this because his team lost. Hell, I wish I'd have tagged him in to each of those 16 statuses now.

It's amused me no end I tell you. What a baby. Don't dish it out if you can't take it back. I did leave him a message singing "Cry baby bunting" because I'm a dick like that too. Ja!
                      !

He sounds like the bigger dick.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                        I can’t believe he ruined theatre night. If he also gets causes trouble on opera night, I think you’ll need to have words.

Comment

It's raining! First water that's fallen from the sky in these here parts in six, seven weeks. Can almost feel the hills and rivers and trees and plants and flowers and animals breathing a collective sigh of relief.

Comment

The Thai cave rescue brought a smile to my face. A huge, collective effort and almost a miracle of a result genuinely warmed the heart.

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                              Naturally once Mexico crashed out to Brasil, he was all full of laughs and taking the piss. HOWEVER, upon Inglaterra failing so spectacularly to Croatia t'other night, resulting in me putting up a number of facebook posts about it, he has now blocked me, left the family WhatsApp group, cancelled our theatre night tonight, and is threatening not to go on holiday in August.
                              What an idiot.

He should have just muted you for 30 days like I did.

Comment

Worked with a different dentist than usual today, had other nurses try to stress me out as he is very difficult to work with (works and speaks very quickly, rarely talks to you and when he does, usually says something that can be taken out of proportion). 2 nurses work with him now reduced to one as the other 'can't' anymore. As the last nurse is away I covered.

Hectic, busy day but had a pretty good one, went quicker than the rest of the day, was pretty proud of myself slogging through and getting quickly set up and had lunch with the girls in the park.

Very nice day at work (except one patient who I mentioned in Irks) when I was expecting it to be pretty dire.
                                [MENTION=5941]Asura[/MENTION]'s birthday tomorrow, looking forward to the weekend!

Comment

Working...
                                X