Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How true. Haha.

Comment

I love that the girl on TV changed by getting tattoos lol.

Comment

Woah! [MENTION=14641]dazzling_bubble[/MENTION]!
        Long time, no see.
        How are you keeping?

Comment

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like davidwallacecfo.

Comment

We had a foot of snow yesterday, and it's still snowing now.
            University of Calgary reckons students will still go. Yeah, no. If we didn't have a showcase this afternoon and only 2 days left in the semester, the whole 2nd year of Education would have a day off, because we're all becoming teachers and like mimicking students.

Comment

Awesome!!!

Smiling today cos it's my week off work this week and it's cold and I have no money so I've been mainly indoors gaming n chillin and my mates are out this afty having drinks and I love em and it's nice to be popular n all but I'm not spending £35 on drinks n bus fare when I can just sit at home, get high, polish off the last coupla chapters of Wolfenstein TNO and spend only eight squids on cans instead of £4.40 pints of Peroni in a tiny, old pub I've had a bazillion drinks in. And then come home at 6. Pah. Ain't even had a bath yet.

It's a no-brainer, I just lied and said I was at my bro's, who conveniently lives an hour away by bus. I'm thinking I can get stuck into The Old Blood later on as well.

I know I'll be missing out on a laugh or twelve but sometimes it's nice to be the old, antisocial me sometimes, get some gaming time in and save loads of money in the meantime. They're always on the wazz, anyway.

Comment

I'm hoping the weather get worse next week when I have no uni and no teaching just chilling and games while the wife is at work.
                -30 would work nicely for that.

Comment

As I turned next gen a couple of weeks back when my work pal kindly sold me that 1st gen Xbox One real cheap, well I just gotta say I popped my next gen cherry tonite, I've officially buggered my first next gen game, Wolfenstein:The New Order (even if it's basically still Doom 3 BFG/RAGE).

Yeah, I just bummed my first next gen game into its grave. On Normal as well. Last boss was excruuuuuuuciating. But he got badly bummed. To death, in fact.

Comment

oo===D ( ( [WOLFENSTEIN]

It's current-gen now, matey

My antivirus showed this message:

'http://japaneseemoticons.me/sad-emoticons/' blocked due to category 'Tasteless & Offensive'

That's emoticons, alright!

Comment

Amazon Prime Video is on fire recently.

Seinfeld seasons 1-9 and now Curb 1-8(hilariously re-titled "Larry's Midlife Crisis").

Even better, we just watched the first episode of Curb and my wife really likes it. She's gonna love Suzie's swearing!

Comment

Last day of university for a few years, just 8 weeks of practicum and that's my third bachelor's.
                        Although I imagine I'll do a masters at some point, I just can't see myself doing one in Education.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                          Last day of university for a few years, just 8 weeks of practicum and that's my third bachelor's.
                          Although I imagine I'll do a masters at some point, I just can't see myself doing one in Education.
                          Couple of questions if you please:

What are they in and why three of them?

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
                            Amazon Prime Video is on fire recently.

Seinfeld seasons 1-9 and now Curb 1-8(hilariously re-titled "Larry's Midlife Crisis").

Even better, we just watched the first episode of Curb and my wife really likes it. She's gonna love Suzie's swearing!
                            Good to know where Curb is now. I went all the way from S01E01 to the middle of series 7, then it was retired from NowTV. Think I'll sign up to a month of Amazon Prime to finish it.

YOU ****ING SICKO LARRY

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post

Comment

Originally posted by replicashooter View Post
                                Couple of questions if you please:

What are they in and why three of them?
                                Astrophysics, Applied Maths -> so I could use the quote from the HHGttG "with one degree in astrophysics and one in maths, it was either this or back to the dole queue monday morning"

And just polishing off a Bachelor's of Education for my interim teaching certification.

Comment

Working...
                                X