No announcement yet.

Little Things that Bring a Smile to Your Face 5: Rainbow Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Took a math department subbing job really close to home at 6am this morning. Got there stupid early.
    Got another 2 days confirmed there next week BEFORE I EVEN STARTED MY DAY
    With another 2 in the works as well! Great day.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
      Like a 12 out of 10 then?
      If you like skinny. Bit thin for me, I'm the polar opposite usually, I like the chunky chicks, it's very rare I fall for a thinnie. But she's very attractive as a person, super pro at what she does and basically EVERYONE who met her said how great she was, everyone had selfies with her (alas not I, £5 Mobiwire ftw) . Gotta admire her, nice meeting a big celeb and them turning out to be decent.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
        If you like skinny. Bit thin for me, I'm the polar opposite usually, I like the chunky chicks, it's very rare I fall for a thinnie. But she's very attractive as a person, super pro at what she does and basically EVERYONE who met her said how great she was, everyone had selfies with her (alas not I, £5 Mobiwire ftw) . Gotta admire her, nice meeting a big celeb and them turning out to be decent.
        That’s kind of the point though. People like that THEY are the product, so that product has to APPEAR amazing in every way. Strip the varnish away after work and there just like everyone else.

Comment

Taoiseach says he is ‘quietly confident’ as Ireland goes to the polls after hard-fought campaigns by both sides

Hopefully common sense will grasp a rare victory

Comment

Happy GDPR day, everyone? How are you celebrating? Inviting friends over?

In years to come you'll be asked "Do you remember where you were on GDPR Day... Grandad?"

Comment

Only if your grandchildren have received and securely recorded a double opt-in from you regarding permission to contact you verbally.

Comment

I was up half the night updating my privacy policy.

Comment

Homemade guacamole.

Comment

The last pvm I bought was bought from a delightful Indian gentleman would must have burnt incense, 24/7 in his house.

Everytime I power it up, I get a delightful relaxing aroma - still after 2 weeks!

Comment

Comment

My OnePlus 3T is now fully back up and running.

The capacitive keys even work now. Took running the battery done to zero and a recharge before they worked though, oddly.

So happy. The phone was my 2016 Xmas gift from the wife and 17 months is a bit soon to be replacing it. Even if I'm loving the look of the OnePlus 6.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                          I hate them all, though admittedly the Nintendo fanboy most!

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                            The last pvm I bought was bought from a delightful Indian gentleman would must have burnt incense, 24/7 in his house.

Everytime I power it up, I get a delightful relaxing aroma - still after 2 weeks!

Ha ha, nice. You normally have to pay extra for those ones!

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                              My OnePlus 3T is now fully back up and running
                              I dropped my work phone(Zenfone 4) in the sink today while washing my hands. It slid under the running tap for a second and then vibrates twice. I thought water had got inside a button but after I’d finished washing and drying my hands, I turned the screen on. There was an Android alert about an anomaly in the charging port. Sure enough, there was some water in there.

I dried it a bit and have left it standing vertically while powered off. I’ll try it tomorrow.

Glad yours is ok!

Comment

[MENTION=2625]randombs[/MENTION] Putting the phone in a bag of rice will draw out moisture quicker.

I was more worried about the salt element causing corrosion but it doesn't seem to have been in long enough to do any lasting damage.

I'm just glad I managed to retrieve all the data - photos of Nancy when she was born etc. The phone still working is a bonus.

Comment

Working...
                                X