Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That amazing story went way differently from what I expected

Comment

Couldn't find the drone discussion - perhaps lost, anyway Russian drone enthusiast gets one to 33,000 feet.

Link to DPReview as there is some English information.

A Russian drone pilot took his little camera drone to an altitude of 10 kilometers (~33,000 feet), and while the flight didn't break any local regulations and was done in a remote region, it's still an incredibly reckless and stupid thing to try.

Comment

Only a matter of time before someone figures out how to take down jets with these, at which point, no more flights.

Comment

This creeping little feeling inside that just briefly flashed over me in the subcon...like it's saying the PS2 has become part of my regular gaming setup again. It's a weird little emotion, a little switch in the head. Hope this makes sense but it's nice to feel an enthusiasm again.

Comment

Just seen an advert for old speckled hen beer, with a fox that scampers arl ower. At the start they have a MGB Roadster drive past

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post

She told my girl, I have to break something to you, Dad is pretty familiar with all this stuff. See this video that you have? That everyone in your class got? Your dad made this about 15 years ago.
              This dvd wasn’t a puberty one called “What’s happening to me?”, involving A pinball machine, marching cheerleaders with different shaped boobs and oil rig black heads?

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
                This dvd wasn’t a puberty one called “What’s happening to me?”, involving A pinball machine, marching cheerleaders with different shaped boobs and oil rig black heads?
                No... although that one sounds intriguing!

Comment

Free V6 box from Virgin, now we can record telly!

Comment

Seeing Pacific Rim Uprising today

Comment

Kicking arse at SFII in my friends pub yesterday despite having no idea where hard punch was. I’ve been drunk for three days. My friends should have kids more often.

Comment

Boozy dog!

Comment

The other smile, which should also be an irk I suppose, is my friends staff tellling me I’ve drank the entire guest IPA barrel over the weekend.

Comment

ikeggo

Comment

Been staying in a caravan with my parents the last 2 days near my old home town with the bloke (first time seeing any parents since engagement announcement). Just got home, can't wait to have a shower and sleep in my own bed tonight!

Had a lovely time, visited some old haunts and had a great lunch at a Wimpy yesterday (at a cafe we always called wimpy as kids but never was one, which now is turned into one!!)

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X