Little Things that Bring a Smile to Your Face 5: Rainbow Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
    Don't dish it out if you can't take it back.
    Along with, 'treat others as you would like to be treated yourself' this is one of my life mantras, I can take the pee with the best of em but I'm up there to be taken apart all night if need be.

What an arse. Reminds me of another forum I used to go on when I into the footy, I was a red manc, another guy a red scouser and a third was a blue manc.
    Liverpool gave us a pasting in the league and quite rightly I got some clobbering. End of season comes and we win the prem, of course I go back to one of the posts a few months back and do a big reply about what goes around comes around. The LFC guy took it really well and we had a laugh about it but the City fan wasn't up for anything like that, would always be dishing it out, but put up a picture of a chicken kiev when they lost to in Dynamo 2011 and the bitterness came out big style. Sad.

Comment

You'd think these fools are playing for the team.

Comment

Discovering the Telegraphs uncovering of Swiss Toni's breakdown of Brexit:

“Y’see… Paul… negotiating with the European Union is very much like making love to a beautiful woman. She treats you with contempt, it’s impossible to satisfy her, and then afterwards you have to hand over a huge wad of cash.”

Comment

My recent games collection purge! Thanks to [MENTION=2732]J0e Musashi[/MENTION]'s

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
            Discovering the Telegraphs uncovering of Swiss Toni's breakdown of Brexit:
            aaah memories, what a show, thanks for that.

Comment

We're just back from a medieval festival where I had a proper sword fight with this big ****er. He told me not to hold back and to actually try killing him, yet he absolutely wasted me in front of everyone. They're a large group and do re-enactments of real battles and stuff. My wife kind of started directly questioning their sanity but the dude likened it to paintball, which makes a lot of sense. This is definitely something I can see being a lot of fun to get into (and a good workout, if anything). My only concern is that I have far too many hobbies I'm neglecting as it is.

Why do we have to work? :/

Comment

I saw something on TV, may have been The Travel Show with one of these medieval festivals but I'm sure it was a competition with teams from countries taking part, thought it was great.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                  We're just back from a medieval festival where I had a proper sword fight with this big ****er. He told me not to hold back and to actually try killing him, yet he absolutely wasted me in front of everyone. They're a large group and do re-enactments of real battles and stuff. My wife kind of started directly questioning their sanity but the dude likened it to paintball, which makes a lot of sense. This is definitely something I can see being a lot of fun to get into (and a good workout, if anything). My only concern is that I have far too many hobbies I'm neglecting as it is.

Oh I could see myself being quite happy doing this. I’d probably go for a morning star, possibly two in a duel wild set up.

Comment

Camping Saturday night. The wife once again owned me on getting the fire going and keeping it going. 9am Sunday morning and we're halfway through breakfast when Parks Canada guy drives around telling us there's a bear coming through. They managed to deflect it elsewhere. On Saturday while looking for a decent lake-side spot to camp we saw a mother and two cubs being warned away by two guys with shotguns who were firing them as a deterrent.

Tried to avoid traffic on the way home but still got stuck in it.

Big smile: got the go ahead to buy a splitting axe.

Next weeks irk: gaming without my left thumb.
                    Last edited by kryss; 16-07-2018, 00:04.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
                      My recent games collection purge! Thanks to [MENTION=2732]J0e Musashi[/MENTION]'s
                      Shouldn't out him like that!

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post

That sounds good and also reminds me of the Peep Show episode where Marks new friend is into role playing Nazis in war reenactments.

Comment

Anyone looking for a career change? Seems there are growing opportunities in the ninja industry: http://uk.businessinsider.com/iga-ja...hortage-2018-7

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                            Anyone looking for a career change? Seems there are growing opportunities in the ninja industry: http://uk.businessinsider.com/iga-ja...hortage-2018-7
                            Surely they'll let me in on my user name alone?
                            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post

I'VE BEEN THERE!

It looks like an ordinary farmhouse, but there's loads of trap doors and secret passageways!

There's a whole museum of ninja stuff inside and you can get to throw shurikens (which I did, obviously!)

The whole town is ninja mad! Even the bridges and manhole covers have ninjas on them!

Comment

Wow, cool! The manhole cover looks adorable. Great pics!

Comment

Working...
                                X