Little Things that Bring a Smile to Your Face 5: Rainbow Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little Things that Bring a Smile to Your Face 5: Rainbow Edition

Time for the fifth SMile thread, the first should probably be the fact we're at the fifth thread. Nice to see it keeping a rough pace with the Irk thread

Second... the might... of the Double Rainbow!

The name of this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by usman View Post
      Ayu getting trolled bad - couldn't stop laughing

On the final leg of her Live style 2014 tour, Namie Amuro debuted a revised and re-vamped version of her 2003 single "Put 'em up".

Couldn't embed the video
      Now I'm just gonna hear "your sales are doooown" whenever put 'em up comes on.

Comment

I've only just realised there's a 'new posts' link at the top of the page.

Comment

I use the normal style on my mobile*, even though it's a bit tiny, and the normal "new posts" link is very small. So I made a nice big button for it (*although sometimes I use tapatalk)

Comment

Originally posted by shaffy_oppa View Post
            I won't have a bad word said against Ayumi. Okay so I haven't listened to anything she has released since around 2007 but I still love the classics.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
              I use the normal style on my mobile*, even though it's a bit tiny, and the normal "new posts" link is very small. So I made a nice big button for it (*although sometimes I use tapatalk)
              Excellent work that man.I use Tapatalk on the kindle but browse a lot from me pc.

Comment

Sepp Blatter. This has been a long time coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                  I won't have a bad word said against Ayumi. Okay so I haven't listened to anything she has released since around 2007 but I still love the classics.
                  same here actually. I last got Secret, I can't believe it's been so long!

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                    I feel bad for her as a person. She's a hot mess and losing her hearing couldn't have been anything but devastating.

But she's done. Avex don't give her any real time of day, she's regulated to third-tier Avex status really, and all the advertising and collabs are going to Namie, and she has zerrrrrro budget in her PVs.

That's all aside from everything she releases sounding the same old Ayu.

Face it, she snatched Namie's QoJPOP crown and became Empress....but Namie is well and fully back.

Ayu's aged and looks it and has all her weird white-fetish relationship drama going on too...Namie looks barely younger than Afterschool in their collab vid and she's 38.

Namie's off doing collabs with Jolin Tsai and Afterschool and J artists....Ayu's just sitting around.

She had a good run, but Namie is just invincible somehow.

That said I'd never go to another Namie concert again. Went to one in that dome in Harajuku with a fat bird who ate twice as much sushi as me and bish was lip-syncing man. Pffft GTFO.

Originally posted by shaffy_oppa View Post
                    I know right? The guy did a pretty good job. Too much hilarity.
                    Last edited by usman; 25-09-2015, 21:18.

Comment

[MENTION=5259]usman[/MENTION] that's quite the write up can't say I know much about sales these days. I never really listened to Namie, my brother was a fan but he just fancied her tbh... I remeber queen of hip pop being quite catchy and made me check out play.

It's all about Hikaru at the end of the day anyway. Someone just needs to tell her it's time to put down that baby and pick up the mic.

Comment

Just did a speed test on my LTE in Shibuya.

95Mb.

Jesus.

Also, I got my iPhone replaced. The replacement has iOS 8.4 so I can jailbreak it
                        Last edited by randombs; 26-09-2015, 16:14.

Comment

Watching a guy I know who has acted like a total dick for the last couple of years brown-nosing a games PR person in the vain hope of getting a job. (Bonus points: he's a fairly bad games journalist too.)

Comment

Comment

Just got myself a Christmas jumper!
                              There's even a print on the back of a gun held on with Season's Greetings tape.

Comment

Working...
                              X