No announcement yet.

Little Things that Bring a Smile to Your Face 5: Rainbow Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having a clear out is nice. Getting some games out of the way and some manga too.

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
    Asura's super power is binning stuff then?

"Garbage smash!"

"Recycle wave!"
    Sounds like an awesome super power. Mine is more OCD/hoarding. But I think 99.9% of us on here are like that. Obviously not the transcendent Zen Monkey of course.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
      Sounds like an awesome super power. Mine is more OCD/hoarding. But I think 99.9% of us on here are like that. Obviously not the transcendent Zen Monkey of course.
      He collects acorns and mung beans. I've been thinking about his poo story for days now.

Comment

I'm...not even...nope.

Apparently building manager is going to be showing my apartment tomorrow. It's all as stated in the rental agreement so I can't complain.

...Until I meet the people coming to see the place, then I'll be pointing out the vomit stains on the door and floor outside from Friday night, the unsecured emergency exit, broken car window, and of course where I literally put duct tape on the walls to stop cockroaches.

And the place is full of boxes as we've already done a bunch of packing before we move in 2 weeks.

Comment

I'm...not even...nope.

Apparently building manager is going to be showing my apartment tomorrow. It's all as stated in the rental agreement so I can't complain.

...Until I meet the people coming to see the place, then I'll be pointing out the vomit stains on the door and floor outside from Friday night, the unsecured emergency exit, broken car window, and of course where I literally put duct tape on the walls to stop cockroaches.

And the place is full of boxes as we've already done a bunch of packing before we move in 2 weeks.
          I hope you leave this place soon. It sounds awful!

Comment

And if they don't take off their shoes when they come in...there'll be blood stains to clean up too.

Comment

Yikes!

Comment

The Freddo Price index!

Once just 10p, the price of a Freddo has risen far above the rate of inflation over the years. Let the Freddo Index guide you through the history of Freddo prices from 2000 until today, and what happened to make a Freddo bar cost a whopping 30p in 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                  HAhahahaha! When did Freddo go up from 10p?!

Comment

HAhahahaha! When did Freddo go up from 10p?!
                    I don't want to be alive in a 2030 where a Freddo costs 36p.

It's consumerism gone mad!

Comment

The side of the Boris Brexit bus promised 10p Freddos again

Comment

The side of the Boris Brexit bus promised 10p Freddos again

Comment

Gunkanjima tour was great but a little short and the areas limited that we could see.
                          Bomb museum was also really interesting (probably not in the correct discussion...), much smaller and not as busy than Hiroshima's though Nagasaki is is bit out of the way, however it doesn't pull any punches with lots of graphic content - much more so than Hiroshima, photo's of bodies including kids and babies, shocked us all.

Back 'home' took out father in-law's Thor for a spin, what a lovely little car, drives itself, loads of electronic gizmo's including powered sliding doors both sides.
                          About 10k here, wish we had these types of cars in England.

Comment

Chinese Wolverine's face

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like miao198900.

Comment

And if they don't take off their shoes when they come in...there'll be blood stains to clean up too.
                              All was good, I had words with the guy showing them around, and in return I didn't destroy them.

Comment

I’ve been cycling to work for almost a year now. Before that, about a decade ago I used to cycle to work for maybe three or four years and obviously I cycled a lot as a kid. Often had tyre trouble, usually having soft tyres and broke a valve recently pumping one up, which was weird.

I’m 43. Yesterday, I noticed that there is a little twisty bit on the bike valves that you have to open up when pumping them. NOBODY EVER TOLD ME THAT.

Comment

Working...
                                X