No announcement yet.

Little Things that Bring a Smile to Your Face 5: Rainbow Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just experienced a light earthquake while I was on the balance ball. Such a weird feeling!

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
      Just experienced a light earthquake while I was on the balance ball. Such a weird feeling!
      Do the Japanese pronounce "earthquake" as "arse quake"?

Comment

They do! My favourite is the little screw beneath a grounded electrical socket, literally called "earth hole"

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
          They do! My favourite is the little screw beneath a grounded electrical socket, literally called "earth hole"
          Hahahaha! brilliant!

Comment

Multiple cars with ‘wanker’ written on the snow covered windscreens on the way to work this morning, followed by ‘tosser’ In very curly writing

Comment

My nephew last night.

Proceeds to strip off and get naked with a massive smile on his face.

Then proceeds to run around and piss on the floor.

My brother in law starts clearing it up and nephew stands there shouting at him (well garbaling at 18months old) and pointing at him.

Brother in law looks up bemused and gets a dummy shoved in his gob while nephew stands there again pointing at him and shouting away.

Man I haven’t laughed that hard in years, I was crying it was so funny.
              Last edited by fishbowlhead; 20-03-2018, 08:53.

Comment

In just over a week, I'll have been part of the forum for 15 years!

Comment

Had a big long conversation today with a japanese student who was telling me about his university and how all the British people were really confident in debates, especially the ones from Essex.

Spent ages telling him about what the stereotypes for people from Essex are in the media.

Then I realised he was saying Ethics

Comment

Seeing the thumbnail for "Mute" on Netflix. I thought it was a new Paul Rudd comedy. How wrong I was...

Comment

Watching a Game Sack vid on the MSX and Aleste 2 on MSX2 looks AMAZING.

Comment

Kenny Loggins' Danger Zone is getting quite popular in my household.

Comment

Good song matey!

I recommend you get into the work of Michael McDonald.

Comment

My Detective Pikachu amiibo arrived today.

Comment

My eldest girl brought home an animated sex education dvd she got from school. She’s pretty well informed but, like many kids, embarrassed by the whole idea and especially the idea of talking about it with her parents. My wife told her that we could talk about it together. She said:no way! I’m not talking about it with dad! And the my wife saw the dvd she had been given... and recognised it.

She told my girl, I have to break something to you, Dad is pretty familiar with all this stuff. See this video that you have? That everyone in your class got? Your dad made this about 15 years ago.

A pause as she takes this in.

Then... HOW MANY WOMEN’S BUMS DID DAD HAVE TO LOOK AT TO MAKE THIS?!

We got a good laugh out of it and milked it for all it was worth. Then we realised I might be in the credits and that it could be hell for her when her class sees it. Thankfully i’m not credited. Still, funny. I never considered that years ago when we made it that one day I might have a kid watching it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                                My eldest girl brought home an animated sex education dvd she got from school. She’s pretty well informed but, like many kids, embarrassed by the whole idea and especially the idea of talking about it with her parents. My wife told her that we could talk about it together. She said:no way! I’m not talking about it with dad! And the my wife saw the dvd she had been given... and recognised it.

She told my girl, I have to break something to you, Dad is pretty familiar with all this stuff. See this video that you have? That everyone in your class got? Your dad made this about 15 years ago.

A pause as she takes this in.

Then... HOW MANY WOMEN’S BUMS DID DAD HAVE TO LOOK AT TO MAKE THIS?!

We got a good laugh out of it and milked it for all it was worth. Then we realised I might be in the credits and that it could be hell for her when her class sees it. Thankfully i’m not credited. Still, funny. I never considered that years ago when we made it that one day I might have a kid watching it.
                                Ahahaahahaha. Brilliant stuff dogthang. Bet you never saw that coming .

Comment

Working...
                                X