No announcement yet.

Little Things that Bring a Smile to Your Face 5: Rainbow Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You just need to move your head around instead.

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
      I know you meant stationery scissors but I couldn’t help picturing you off your tits trying to wrestle with scissors that just would not budge

Comment

Met with my sisters now-fiancé for the 2nd time today and she is absolutely lovely, love my future sister in law already.

She is super nice and way overly polite, I worry what she had let herself into joining our family!

Had a lovely evening with them with only one blip from my mum who, appart from that, hosted a lovely dinner and evening with tv.

Comment

Wasabi peanuts. Some you get ain't that hot, you can shove 3, 4, 5 nuts in your gob and it's all good. Bought some the other day, jesus, fiery as hell. Put one in, suck it, tears, coughing, shortness of breath... a sweet kind of agony. A pleasant unpleasantness. Love 'em when they're like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Zen Monkey View Post
            Put one in, suck it, tears, coughing, shortness of breath... a sweet kind of agony. A pleasant unpleasantness. Love 'em when they're like that.
            Just wanted to quote you out of context for comedy reasons.

Comment

hot nuts in your gob

+1

Comment

Haha!

Comment

A coworker just shown me one of our aircrafts, the PC-21, is in Ubisoft's The Crew 2.
                  Cool.

As a premium DLC.
                  Not cool.

My first reaction was to list all wrong details on the model

Comment

Fathers’ Day gift from the boy...

And I escaped from Hospital today too.

Comment

Originally posted by _SD_ View Post
                      Fathers’ Day gift from the boy...
                      That is adorable.

Comment

D’awwww that’s so cute!
                        Been helping my mum clear her house ready for the big move in 2 weeks. Found most of my primary school records and from my speech therapy.

Best thing on the records was about behaviour/ abilities on entry at reception, first and second term. At entry , regarding putting on shoes; “deliberately puts on wrong feet”

Comment

Homebrew cloudy pear cider. That final swig where all the sediment settled is best. Mmm mm.

Comment

Homebrew cloudy pear cider. That final swig where all the sediment settled is best. Mmm mm.
                            I bet you like mung beans

Comment

I do! I make curried parsnip pasties with 'em. So tasty.

Comment

I figured we were due another forum meltdown soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X