WTD WTD consolized mvs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTD WTD consolized mvs

I'm looking for a consolized mvs. It doesn't need to look pretty but must output RGB or component . It must also be 100 / 110 volts compatable.

Thanks!

You'd be way better off advertising on a US site if component and 100v are required. You'll have difficulty finding one like that in Europe as additional, expensive parts are required.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Surely you want one of these...

Comment

Yeah, if I was an idiot with a million pounds I would

J0e, thanks for the tip. I'll try that. Actually, I may put it on hold for now as I've just ordered a Supee gun kit and the Pandora Box 3 540 in 1. No one has mentioned this version yet. Everyone goes on about the Pandora box 3 that looks like a PS4.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post

J0e, thanks for the tip. I'll try that. Actually, I may put it on hold for now as I've just ordered a Supee gun kit and the Pandora Box 3 540 in 1. No one has mentioned this version yet. Everyone goes on about the Pandora box 3 that looks like a PS4.
          Lol those are utterly bonkers & I honestly can't figure out why you'd buy one.
          I actually think you could probably get an actual AES & Phantom convertor for less money

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post

I did read that the 540 version had been cracked to allow for additional roms. And that the next version will have the Double Dragon games on.

Comment

I would personally get a small cabinet instead Get yourself a Capcom cute or mini Neo-Geo cab Mark!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki Matar View Post
                I would personally get a small cabinet instead Get yourself a Capcom cute or mini Neo-Geo cab Mark!
                No space for a cabinet mate. I once had an Astro City about 10 years ago but the missus made me sell it. All my gaming stuff has to go in my room which is already packed

Comment

Originally posted by mmmonkey View Post
                  I did read that the 540 version had been cracked to allow for additional roms. And that the next version will have the Double Dragon games on.
                  Cool, nice to hear. I guess that means I could add my own ROMs?

Comment

'ang on a sec.. what's this Pandora's Box thing then? I've not seen one before?

Comment

Working...
                    X