Far Cry 5: Primal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Far Cry 5: Primal

For the last few hours Ubisoft has been teasing a new project with a livestream of a cave painting, and it's now believ…

Ubisoft is teasing a new game which looks to be part of the Far Cry series. It's not yet known the scale of the game, personally I'm expecting it to be the same deal as Blood Dragon by being a smaller digital release.

Seems the new game will be set during the Ice Age.
    Last edited by Neon Ignition; 06-10-2015, 21:26.

Wish they would do a modern. One set on a jurassic park island

Comment

Sounds awesome on paper.

Comment

I love it when developers think outside the box like this. I hope this turns out to be fun.
        I'm still waiting for Blood Dragon to be a bit cheaper!

Comment

The Verge is about technology and how it makes us feel. Founded in 2011, we offer our audience everything from breaking news to reviews to award-winning features and investigations, on our site, in video, and in podcasts.

Out on Feb 23rd on XBO and PS4. A PC version will hit in March.

Also, it turns out the new game isn't a short digital entry like Blood Dragon. This is a full sized entry, basically out of nowhere here is Far Cry 5.

Comment

No radio towers...but i reckon will be smoke signal hills or something like that

Comment

My BC dream lives! colour me excited

Comment

Just seen its a full game, sweet

Comment

Looks like a refreshing and cool take on the formula, I'm happily surprised by this. Also, setting it in hunter-gatherer era will give credence to the ubi mechanic of urging players to collect every trivial bit of fruit, vegetable, rodent etc. off the map.

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
                    Looks like a refreshing and cool take on the formula, I'm happily surprised by this. Also, setting it in hunter-gatherer era will give credence to the ubi mechanic of urging players to collect every trivial bit of fruit, vegetable, rodent etc. off the map.

I always loved the hunting aspect of far cry so hopefully this will be a awesome mix.

Comment

Far Cry Primal's map is largely based on that of 2014's Far Cry 4, down to the same road and river layouts.It's somethi…

I imagine this will vary on reactions given the game is sold as a full priced follow ul but it turns out that Primal repurposes the open world map from FC4

Comment

Just beated the game yesterday imo well worth looking into if you haven't already, one the biggest suprises of 2016 so far!

Comment

Working...
                        X