No announcement yet.

Likes and Thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is actually a forum achiement plugin. No, I'm not trying it.

Comment

Still making changes to this plugin - notifications of likes have been enabled, but you can disable them in your personal settings.

And the like button is now integrated. Bit of tidying up to do with the list of likes. Not sure how that will end up yet.

Comment

Ok, I think it looks good now? Click a number (greater than zero) to see who liked it.

You can enable email notifications if you really want to go overboard, but I left it off by default. Forum notifications are on by default but you can disable them in your settings if you want.

Comment

Purely on first impressions it looks really tidy and I've turned off the notifications and... it seems... like it's back to pre-their introduction. Nice.

Comment

So has it disabled it completely? Or are you just saying it looks tidy now?

Comment

Works perfectly mate. Nice one.

Comment

Post quote notifications still hit my inbox but not like ones. The likes are showing pretty descreetly too, seems like its nailed

Comment

Like notifications from forever just hit me. I thought I suddenly said something funny, but apparently not ;(

Comment

Same. So I gave you a like to make up for it.

Comment

Yeah, I really panicked too!

It's like when you've got a load of missed calls from your Mom and you think you must be in trouble for something!

Comment

lol yeah, sorry about that.

Comment

I can only like 1 post every 3 seconds?? Aw...

Comment

Is anyone else getting a notification when they press like, i.e. "you liked yyyyyyyyyyy"?
                            If so, seems a bit redundant. The admin menu is huge so I'm probably missing the option to disable that.

Comment

I get those. I don't get emails so I don't mind but if I click the thing at the top it tells me all the people I've recently liked/quoted.

Comment

Is that useful? Not for me really. I'd rarely want to go back and see what I clicked.

Comment

Working...
                                X